NOW PLAYING thread

I dont really care too much about their political stuff. Their music owns, so I listen to it. They definitely have a twist no other melodic band has

Yup i don't give a shit either, i said that as an fyi to people who were unaware of that fact. It's interesting because they are openly racist in their lyrics...but i don't care, they destroy.

Yup i don't give a shit either, i said that as an fyi to people who were unaware of that fact. It's interesting because they are openly racist in their lyrics...but i don't care, they destroy.

yeah.. id see it as quite ridicilous not listen to the band 'cause of that which is definitely the case with some people. their music is definitely a weird breed. a lot of twisted melody and epic feeling and yet they are so intense.

Listening to music that includes racist content is worse than listening to Christian Rock. P.O.D rulzzzzzzz:)Seriously I would never give a shit to racist bands.BTW I downloaded the In Mourning album and they have some great songs indeed.
NP:In Mourning-By Others Considered

This may sound weird, but there's way more overtly stupid lyricism out there than racism

Like most gore or black metal bands :)

And I'm looking forward to the new Arghoslent...they can fucking play, regardless of who/what they represent or not.

NP: Taake - Nattestid

yeah.. id see it as quite ridicilous not listen to the band 'cause of that which is definitely the case with some people. their music is definitely a weird breed. a lot of twisted melody and epic feeling and yet they are so intense.

i dunno. to me, knowing someone is uneducated, unaware, and immature enough to be racist pretty much makes them worthless in my book. i will definitely not listen to this band knowing that. im not gonna go preaching around saying not to listen to them, but thats my stance, though no one cares :loco:

NP: M83 - "Saturdays = Youth"
It leaked!!!!!!!

i dunno. to me, knowing someone is uneducated, unaware, and immature enough to be racist pretty much makes them worthless in my book. i will definitely not listen to this band knowing that. im not gonna go preaching around saying not to listen to them, but thats my stance, though no one cares :loco:
Pretty much my point of view as well. I just can't ignore the fact that they're racist idiots when listening to the music, so I just don't.

NP: In Mourning - Shrouded Divine