NOW PLAYING thread

Deliverance6 said:
Im glad you like the newer Ulver, many dont. As for me, ILIKEIT

ULVER- of scars and cold kisses-
yes, i was listening to the album scarcely in this year,i think 5 or 6 months ago,but i liked it from the first verses,i like to listen to it at the end of the day,beginning of night ,in the dark room,when all the shadows threaten to begin to move..sometimes i became very pleasant scary..maybe of the coldness and the feeling of the alienation in the big citys in west-europe,but this is a coldness that takes the breath and magnetizes the self to such way of life..pure loneliness...maybe if i was not in west-europe i couldn't feel this album so deeply..

..Katatonia-'Wealth'..the sky has frozen to a wall..

what? you have no Anathema record yet?? gosh, you've missed a lot, mate, talking about melancholic art at its best!
if you like Fragile Dreams i could recommend 'Judgement', 'Alternative 4' and 'Eternity' albums together, a must along this line.
i think you don't need bombastic descriptions for what you could expect, you'll feel it, at once.
sure i would recommend you to get all of their stuff, if you like the mentioned two releases you'll surely like their newer stuff too. just look around what you can get first, you won't go wrong anyway.
have a deep-felt soul trip..