NOW PLAYING thread

How FOABP is a step forward from masterpieces like Lightbulb Sun is beyond me, but then again I'm on a Katatonia board and most of you guys probably enjoy the whole lyrically cringe-worthy pseudo-heavy stuff.

yeah, im a huge fan of FOABP but the incident i have to say is a pretty big misfire for PT. maybe it will grow on me.
Yeah, give it time, I thought FoaBP was kinda disappointing for the first like, 20 listens, then it started to grow on me and I realized PT had once again created a masterpiece.
I haven't cared enough to dl the PT album actually.
You don't care for the album of your 2nd most-listened band..? :zombie:
How FOABP is a step forward from masterpieces like Lightbulb Sun is beyond me,
I wouldn't necessarily say 'step forward', all the albums are great in their own right.

But as said, give it time, PT albums are growers and should not be judged before hearing them at least 20 times.

NP: PT - The Incident: II - The Blind House

I'm sure it will be a grower in some ways because I still can't remember THAT many parts, but considering I don't like their stylistic shift with the Meshuggah influences and all, I doubt I'll ever really think it's amazing.

How FOABP is a step forward from masterpieces like Lightbulb Sun is beyond me, but then again I'm on a Katatonia board and most of you guys probably enjoy the whole lyrically cringe-worthy pseudo-heavy stuff.

No one said FoaBP is a step forward from LS smart guy. In fact LS is my favorite PT record.