NOW PLAYING thread

Sun Caged - A Fair Trade

I snuck a peak at your sig, Lyre's Harmony, and decided to give Sun Caged a try. I wouldn't say IandW part 2, but this is something I enjoy. Cheezy prog metal<3

Sun Caged - A Fair Trade

I snuck a peak at your sig, Lyre's Harmony, and decided to give Sun Caged a try. I wouldn't say IandW part 2, but this is something I enjoy. Cheezy prog metal<3

ya that cd ive been worshoping all year. its a big claim considering i think images and words is easily in my top ten cds of all time, but artemisia has everything InW's has: extremely consistit tracklist, Marcel Coenen sounds like Petruci back when he had soul, and the vocalist is sounds alot like Lebrie in his prime, maybe even better. if you haven't already listen to the song "Doldrums" which is like the "Learning to Live" of this cd.

np: Learning to Live- Dream Theater

Never could get into Cynic even though i bought Focus, i just cant stand the ridiculous vocal distortion.

ya that cd ive been worshoping all year. its a big claim considering i think images and words is easily in my top ten cds of all time, but artemisia has everything InW's has: extremely consistit tracklist, Marcel Coenen sounds like Petruci back when he had soul, and the vocalist is sounds alot like Lebrie in his prime, maybe even better. if you haven't already listen to the song "Doldrums" which is like the "Learning to Live" of this cd.

np: Learning to Live- Dream Theater

Never could get into Cynic even though i bought Focus, i just cant stand the ridiculous vocal distortion.

Well I'll def give it more listens. I think Labrie on 'Images and Words' can't be beat tho, one of my favorite albums in terms of clean vocals.

And tbh Cynic never did much for me. Instrumentally they are solid, but the style just kinda bores me. Only band in that genre that does something for me is Atheist - Piece Of Time and Pestilence - Testimony Of The Ancients(Yet is has its weak moments).

NP: Football game in the background ;p