Now Playing

Yeah.. my friend was taking lesson from a different teacher during the time in the same store, and I would just come with her & hang out there.. and it just so happened to be that was the time of his break. And I think it's amazing to see how someone could go from being a nobody working in a guitar store to so many people's like.. idol in such a short period of time. He's the greatest person ever ever ever <3

Damn you lucky man...

I was amazed when said DVD showed up at my PO box... :headbang:
(Bjorn rules!)

Bumblefoot is the greatest person in the world.

I have yet to meet him, but all I've heard are good things about him.
Whenever the FreakFoot cd happens, it will set the guitar community on its ear.

hopefully he will be guesting, along with some other awesome players the year that I finally make it along to Mattias' Freak Camp...

2009, God willing! :Smokin:

Yeah.. my friend was taking lesson from a different teacher during the time in the same store, and I would just come with her & hang out there.. and it just so happened to be that was the time of his break. And I think it's amazing to see how someone could go from being a nobody working in a guitar store to so many people's like.. idol in such a short period of time. He's the greatest person ever ever ever <3

He's been at it for a while, I remember him showing up one of the Guitar On the Edge compilation cds, (late 80's, early 90's) and being just freaked that people like him were so damn good, and so unknown. The GnR gig will hopefully do for him what the DLR & Whitesnake gigs did for Steve Vai.
(I wish his first 2 cds on Varney's Shrapnel label would get re-released to the masses again, I think I spent about $40 each for them on Evil-Bay)

I was amazed when said DVD showed up at my PO box... :headbang:
(Bjorn rules!)

2009, God willing! :Smokin:

He's been at it for a while, I remember him showing up one of the Guitar On the Edge compilation cds, (late 80's, early 90's) and being just freaked that people like him were so damn good, and so unknown. The GnR gig will hopefully do for him what the DLR & Whitesnake gigs did for Steve Vai.
(I wish his first 2 cds on Varney's Shrapnel label would get re-released to the masses again, I think I spent about $40 each for them on Evil-Bay)

+1 on all of that... :cool: