Now Playing

Comedy of Errors - Disobey

Ugh, Running Wild is reuniting. Unbelievable. Make such a massive stink about leaving forever and have a big hoo-hah for your FINAL SHOW EVER and then just reappear two years later. I wonder if the quality of the new material will even justify it.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!last Subsignal's Touchstones,really great,looks like Sieges Even
never split up. If you enjoyed "The art of navigating....." and "Paramount" go ahead, among the best 3 album of the year,you'll never stop hearing it

^

But I must say I do prefer a lot the studio version, because I haven´t heard in my entire life such a disgusting keyboard tone like the one in this video.

Not a fan of it either.

That was pretty tasty.

^ On the other hand, I loved the warm guitar tone.

In my opinion, Kiko is a great guitar player, and I like his solo career because he incorporates different things into his playing.

Has anyone heard this band? The music is neat, but the vocals are so bad that it's kind of funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, tbh. he does pull off this talking on top of music thing much more convincingly than Lou Reed on Lulu. The fact that the background music is a classic instead of pure suck probably helps too.

That Metallica band wouldn't know anything about writing songs now would they. Lou Reed is a musician, WIlliam Shatner is an actor. Funny how the world works sometimes.

Circus Maximus- Arrival of Love

I take back what I said about their second album. I'm starting to like it, and in turn is making me excited for the new album whenever it comes out.