Now Playing...

that sux.my school is closing at the end of june,can you believe it? that's why I'm always late for making plans.
but this time I'll push my luck for Interrail or at least Wacken !

I wanna travel all over Europe and get pissed and meet people and meet girls and have sex with those girls on the grass under the stars and then get drunk again and do some wild headbanging on summer fests and then drink some more and shag some more and talk about crap all day and play football on endless fields and find nice small vinyl stores to bye cheap records and then maybe have a few drinks and a few more wild nights with preety girls and then going up to Nordland where the sun never sets and get totaly drunk while singing loud old Irish drinking songs and maybe find a couple of girls capable for anything and then well go back home cos I'll be completely skint and pissed....

Who will join me? :D

Ah... you disappoint me Crack. True men love football more than their mother. Anyways, we'll do it then! :D

I never said I didn't love me mum. But I love football too. It's a very passionate and exciting sport...

Originally posted by sol83
I wanna travel all over Europe and get pissed and meet people and meet girls and have sex with those girls on the grass under the stars and then get drunk again and do some wild headbanging on summer fests and then drink some more and shag some more and talk about crap all day and play football on endless fields and find nice small vinyl stores to bye cheap records and then maybe have a few drinks and a few more wild nights with preety girls and then going up to Nordland where the sun never sets and get totaly drunk while singing loud old Irish drinking songs and maybe find a couple of girls capable for anything and then well go back home cos I'll be completely skint and pissed....

im in! count me in!

Originally posted by sol83

I won't join you.