Now Playing...

Originally posted by Cerulean
Is da waterstofsulfide? :cry::cry::cry:
nee zwavelzuur, waterstofsulfide (H2S) is schadelijk, en komt vrij in openlucht zwavelmijnen door een reactie met regenwater...

sorry for the dutch lads, but i cant explain this too him in english

It was a good evening, it was pleasant, we did all the pubs of the whole country, but in the morning i came home and who did I see, who kept waiting for me, and never left?

den afwas! (=the dishes) :lol:

Ik doen et morregen! Da'k et zeker zal doen! :mad: Morregen! Zéker voor de noen, ik doen et morregen!! :mad::mad: :D

Or

[RASTASTYLE]
I was walking on the street one day, I saw a man with a bottle in his hand. Went to the man and I asked him in his face "Hey man, what beer are you drinking there?"
"You must be joking?" was what he said "Only one beer goed in my head, you know, I'm a Jupiler man, drink it as much as I can!"
I am a Jupiler maaaaaaaaaaan! Drink it as much as I caaaaaaaaan! :mad: I am a Jupiler maaaaaaaaaaan! A Jupiler.... MAAAAAAAAN!!!! :mad: Jupiler, Jupiler, Jupiler, that's the [/RASTASTYLE] blaaahblaaahblaaah.... :):):) GREAT!!!

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
aaaah, I prefer good songs :D
of course, but most bands who are trying something expirimental are good and dare to do something alse. thats why its mostly superb :MDB's 34.788 %, Moonspell's Sin (among my fave albums) Entwine (first 2 songs of 'time of despair' are amazing) etc

Originally posted by Mariner
of course, but most bands who are trying something expirimental are good and dare to do something alse. thats why its mostly superb :MDB's 34.788 %, Moonspell's Sin (among my fave albums) Entwine (first 2 songs of 'time of despair' are amazing) etc

Well yes, but we were talkin about Clawfinger's latest, which isn't experimental in that sense. It's just lame. :)