Now Playing...

Originally posted by cedarbreed
i saw a guy in wheelchair slam at a Mortician gig . True . laughed my ass off !
I saw 2 proper goths in weelchairs who couln't walk at all but by listening to Anathema they could suddenly get up and buy a drink at the bar
Or someting like that

:confused::confused:

True story

Originally posted by Cerulean
I saw 2 proper goths in weelchairs who couln't walk at all but by listening to Anathema they could suddenly get up and buy a drink at the bar
Or someting like that

True story

freak :loco:

Originally posted by Mariner
Brave Murder Day, yeah at last they had it in the shop :headbang:
Yesss!!!!!! Great isn't it??? But listen to the riff in the first song, 3rd minute very carefully :) they ripped of Iron Maiden there big time :):)
And Rainroom beats anything!! That double bassdrum outro........:eek::eek:

Yesss!!!!!! Great isn't it??? But listen to the riff in the first song, 3rd minute very carefully :) they ripped of Iron Maiden there big time :):)
And Rainroom beats anything!! That double bassdrum outro........:eek::eek:

its sounds familiar somehow... cant place it. You know, somehow it reminds me more of metallica (you can hear very clear its a hooked riff) which song RU pointing to?

Or someting like that

True story

Dont you dare making fun of me :mad:

I SWEAR THE STORY IS TRUE !

to be more specific , the guy started to become nuts after 5 or 6 songs , and seing many guys slamming he asked his friends to pick him up and make him do so ! and they did it !

Morgion - Solinari
this evenings afterparty from the gig yesterday
in a moment ill put on the Prophecy - Ashes :D
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :Smug:

Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design

Anyone else heard this one? I think it is a criminally underrated album, perhaps one of the most ambitious metal offerings ever created. It barely got any attention in 2001 year-end polls. It has so many moods, and the concept is quite interesting.

Also: Immortal "Sons of Northern Darkness"