Now Playing...

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
:oops: You crazy greek! :)

Wait till you hear some new stuff. Way better :D

i added you on the msn:)do you use it tho??

and hey,i told you before,i got so crazy over the cd!!!it is great!!!!
i even gave it to the Dj in the metal club of the city(its a small city,but when i go to Thassaloniki soon,i'll make some promotion,hehehe:) )
you dont have credit on your mobile,eh?:p

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
i added you on the msn:)do you use it tho??

and hey,i told you before,i got so crazy over the cd!!!it is great!!!!
i even gave it to the Dj in the metal club of the city(its a small city,but when i go to Thassaloniki soon,i'll make some promotion,hehehe:) )
you dont have credit on your mobile,eh?:p

I sent you a sms back but I guess you never received it :confused: no I can't use msn here at work :mad:

Glad you liked the cd, even tho I ain't happy with it anymore (obviously). I'm dying to get in to the studio again :hotjump:

Good work, girl! Keep promoting us like crazy! Like tazmanian devil! :D

I sent you a sms back but I guess you never received it :confused: no I can't use msn here at work :mad:

Glad you liked the cd, even tho I ain't happy with it anymore (obviously). I dying to get in to the studio again :hotjump:

Good work, girl! Keep promoting us like crazy! Like tazmanian devil! :D

i didnt receive any sms:cry: shite.oh well,a good mate of mine as i told you is really interested in putting you in an underground cd collection with unsigned bands from greece.his last collection became rather popular in the underground circles in greece and a couple of bands became really popular after that,hehe:)

yeah of course the description is not very.....fitting hahaha!!!!but anyway.the underground unites us all:mad: *MAN*ok i just told me mate about it:)

How bad did she say I was? :D

No, honestly I can't convert mp3's but we're working on it. There should be a couple of live ones also, whenever the mp3's hit online.

o.k. then keep us informed and please post the url of your website when it's finished!