Now Reading...

Just started "The Alexandria Link" By Steve Berry, so far so good, plus i finished his "Venetian Betrayal" and it was awesome.

"I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell"- Tucker Max

(Think Kevin Smith as a drunken fraternity douchebag...hilarious stuff).

"I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I actually had one of the "Blowjob Follies" happen to me a few years ago. o_O

I used to read Dean R. Koontz books... A LOT.
I read quite a few myself back in the day...pretty enjoyable. I think my favorite was Watchers...gave that to a buddy who didn't read much, but he loved it :)

I'm in a George RR Martin phase right now...I'm currently on A Feast For Crows...so far this series has been amazing, and A Storm Of Swords is perhaps the best book I've read...up there with a couple of the Dark Tower books, and The Stand.

"I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell"- Tucker Max

(Think Kevin Smith as a drunken fraternity douchebag...hilarious stuff).

I'll never view an Embassy Suites lobby in a normal way again after reading that book...great stuff!

There's a little bit of Tucker in us all, I fear...

Rock on!

I'll never view an Embassy Suites lobby in a normal way again after reading that book...great stuff!

There's a little bit of Tucker in us all, I fear...

Rock on!

Now I must read it ;) I love staying at Embassy Suites. Yay for free drinks at night and free breakfast in the morning =)

Dang. I just read some reviews of that book and now really, really want to read it. Cool find.

Just spreading the word...

The ink is barely dry on the contract, but... I have in fact just sold the film rights to JDatE, to Don Coscarelli (Bubba Ho-Tep, the Phantasm series). He contacted me late last year after he got hold of a copy of the paperback. And I think anybody who's seen Bubba Ho-Tep can tell you JDatE is in good hands.

Read the whole interview here.

http://www.apexdigest.com/Online/interview080203.shtml