Now Reading?

TDD is obsessed with the ProgPower USA forum so he feels the need to recreate threads that are there in order to talk about other threads that are there.

The whole CDInzane thing is interesting....all the people on that forum bash him...but will all buy his cheap CD's at the fest. If you really don't like someone...do not support the business.

I have had some issue with CDInzane. They did have a great selection but so many times when I ordered from him I would put in the order and then check on it and then later find out half was not even in stock. Then it was a whole headache with dealing with that. I just stopped once I other distro's started getting in what he had.

I only ordered from them online once. Never really had an issue but his prices were ridiculous.

His pp sales were ridiculous. I don't blame anyone for not taking advantage of him, even if they don't like him.

The whole CDInzane thing is interesting....all the people on that forum bash him...but will all buy his cheap CD's at the fest. If you really don't like someone...do not support the business.

I have had some issue with CDInzane. They did have a great selection but so many times when I ordered from him I would put in the order and then check on it and then later find out half was not even in stock. Then it was a whole headache with dealing with that. I just stopped once I other distro's started getting in what he had.

They do love a pile on.

Anyway, plan on finishing Revival this weekend. Then I might get

laughing-monsters.jpg