now, this is what I like to see.

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
IMG_1574.jpg

$619 of shameless money spending will be going down in Pittsburgh... look out Laura

That could still involve penis. :)

Whats the plans then, man? Wine and Dine?

(and by that I mean: cheap watered down ale and fast food?)

Well, I have to be at the bus depot in Philly tonight at 11, 11:30. My bus leaves at 12:20. I arrive in Pittsburgh at 6:30am, then I have to get a cab to my hotel 2 miles from the bus depot. It says that the checkin isn't until like noon, so I'll either have to beg them to let me check in at that point if there are any open rooms, or sleep in the lobby. Laura's done her classes at 12:15, and she'll be venturing over to the hotel, and then we attack the town, or nap, or something.

But yeah, I'll be taking her to the Into Eternity headlining show on the 2nd, a comedy club tomorrow night, any cool restaurant we want to check out, museums... it's gonna be a fuckin blast!

hmmmmmmm, 619 bucks would be enough to tape yourselves ( meaning Laura, not WILL ) in sexually suggestive poses, make copies and send them to the appropriate perverts on the UM forum. ( meaning ME )

DreamNeonBlack said:
hmmmmmmm, 619 bucks would be enough to tape yourselves ( meaning Laura, not WILL ) in sexually suggestive poses, make copies and send them to the appropriate perverts on the UM forum. ( meaning ME )
And me. :Smokin: