np

I really dislike that album compared to Breath of the Demiurg...I feel like it was a huge step down :( and I've tried liking it again and again but always just wanna put on BOTD. Sad.

I really dislike that album compared to Breath of the Demiurg...I feel like it was a huge step down :( and I've tried liking it again and again but always just wanna put on BOTD. Sad.

I enjoy both pretty much equal, the only thing I find disapointing about The Hate Chamber is Ed Warby's drumming(don't get me wrong he's a great drummer). Dans drumming on Breath of The Demiurg to me is completely fucking nuts and better. Dan always says how he's not a good drummer and always finds someone to replace him.

Side Note* some jackass on Metal-Archives gave The Hate Chamber a poor score and shits on Dan Swano about the riffs/music and about how he can't write music,etc... and Dan did not even write any of the music.

people who review albums on Metal-Archives are generally fucking idiots anyways so whatever(don't even know why I bother reading any of them)

yes! finally got some Gorod!
Gorod - here die your gods

Get the new one man, it's so good, likely their best. Perfect combination of the fluid technicality of the first and the tactful and subtle nature of the second.

Currently listening:

TRAUMATIC_VOYAGE_Khiaoscuro666.jpg