np

mansgin_cover.jpg

Yeah, Moksha is great. Never seen them live though. But I've decided to go see sleepmakeswaves at least. I'm really starting to dig this genre. Need to check God Is An Astronaut or what they were called that you posted about in The Vinyl thread.

Yeah, Moksha is great. Never seen them live though. But I've decided to go see sleepmakeswaves at least. I'm really starting to dig this genre. Need to check God Is An Astronaut or what they were called that you posted about in The Vinyl thread.

Yeah man, theyre my favorite in the genre.

Heres a few more to check out if you havnt already: This Will Destroy You, Maybeshewill, Explosions In The Sky, Artic Plateau, Hammock, If These Trees Could Talk...

Im sure Krow and Prophet could shed some other recs, too. I think theres a thread for Post Rock on the forum but I dont think its too active...

Thanks for the recs man. I only know sleepmakeswaves, Caspian and If These Trees Could Talk... So I'm up for any recommendations. :)

Do Make Say Think, Yndi Halda, The Six Parts Seven, Tortoise, Talk Talk, Bark Psychosis, Cul De Sac, The Severely Departed, The Echelon Effect, 65daysofstatic, P.G Lost, The Evtaporia Report, Jardin de la Croix, Mono, Labradford, Jakob, Red Sparowes, The Album Leaf, Audrey Fall, Release The Long Ships, Grails, Días de Septiembre, Besides, La Mar, The Allstar Project, Hibernal, Baulta, Lowercase Noises, The Last Days, Tunturia, all post rock bands I enjoy.