NR: Demian by Herman Hesse

This book is.... Grand!! :eek:
Just like the Steppewolf..
Perfect.
Loneliness isn't bad. :)
And that's grand.
This guy.. Ow I wish I could meet him.

Read it! It's great..! :cool:

Tis a kickass read, just like all of Patterson's work..I'm hooked on his stuff, went to the used bookstore & bought a stack of his books & am working my way through them :)

Just finished Othello by Shakespeare and starting The Inferno by Dante.

Lady, since you like Patterson's books, I highly suggest reading Jester. It's different, but a damn good book. I read it in three days.. just couldn't put it down.

Just got home from library and brought Dan Simmons' "The Rise of Endymion" with me. At last I can finish the Hyperion-saga. The first three books were mind-blowingly good, probably best scifi I've ever read, so the expectations are high with this one....

Voice of God said:
Just got home from library and brought Dan Simmons' "The Rise of Endymion" with me. At last I can finish the Hyperion-saga. The first three books were mind-blowingly good, probably best scifi I've ever read, so the expectations are high with this one....
i just finished the first two book of Hyperion.. should get 'The rise of Endymion' myself... but till then im reading
Stephen King - Heart of Atlantis

I've read the first two books of "Hyperion" saga, and I have searched for the third ("Endymion") since October, but I can't find it in Italy...
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!o_O