NR: Now Reading Thread:)

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
NR: Lord Of The Rings - 2nd book, Two Towers

Unbelievable that it took me so long to finally get to read that trilogy!! It's the BEST I've ever read!!!! I love the topics since I love fantasy and they way Tolkien writes is just brilliant!! I only read when I go to bed, and often I'm too tired, but when I do it's hard to put it away again!!! Exciting :)

PS This thread could also be used for an interesting article or interview you've just been reading, for example...... right?

Metal is a Fantasy World!!!!!

One of the best fantasy authors, IMO, is David Eddings, "The Belgariad" was awesome. I also like to read British detective mysteries. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was kewl.

NR: Some letters, white, on blue background... but my mind cannot compute more than 3 characters in a row at the moment, cause of that I can't tell you what I'm reading... *shutting off the monitor* There, better.. relax my mind

Originally posted by Soulburner
NR: Nick Hornby "High Fidelity". Quite good so far...

Did it get better in the meantime? ;)
I heard it was a good book, especially for music lovers....I always wanted to pick it up but so far I haven't.

I'm reading one book about the crusades through the arabs' eyes, and one book about the US politics towards the Caribean and central america.

Damn boring sometimes, but a man got to do what a man got to do.