NR: Now Reading Post :)

Moving Pictures/Terry Pratchett (I have a many Discworld books too)

and also re-reading:
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/Douglas Adams (a great piece of work!)

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
And also a book called "Extreme Metal" by Joel McIver.

hm...I might be wrong but is it possible that they used Nico's pics for the book? I remember him giving some of his pics for a book like that but I don't know if it was by this guy. Would you please check that, k-mak? I could ask Nico myself though :rolleyes: He might even post in here but I don't know if he ever reads another thread than the NP ;) *hint*
How's the book then? Didn't know you're into Extreme Metal :eek:

Originally posted by Gauny

How's the book then? Didn't know you're into Extreme Metal :eek:

Funny stuff. I just grabbed the book out of curiosity at the library. It contains such "extreme metal acts" as Sentenced, Amorphis, Stratovarius, Metallica, Megadeth and Nocturnal Rites. Extremely extreme.

Of course there's the compulsory "hey, let's paint our faces, sing about satan and act like assholes"-part, which is actually why I'm reading it. Hilarious!

A horror anthology book called "999". Read the first story which is really weird story about zombies in Russia.:D

can't believe I haven't posted this in here so far:

NR: "JGTHM. Juhr gait tu Hewi Mettäl. Heavy Metal: Bands, Fakten, Hintergründe. Eine ernsthafte Satire." by Till Burgwächter.

It's a satire upon Metal, luckily written by a Metal fan. Just got it yesterday and I already started reading. Entertaining :D