N's D - DOTE Live Recording.

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
As Paul had so nicely asked me to post... here is a live recording I made from Day of the Equinox! I think the sound is fantastic... the only problem, I found that the battery had died after about 4 minutes of 'In the Absence of Grace' (which was their last song). Other than that, superb recording if I may say so! Enjoy!

And please... do not sell this... out of respect to both the band and myself. I recorded this concert for all of you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O9QAQO3X

For a bootleg, this sounds rather good. You missed about the last minute or so of Absence, so you almost got it all. I've got to say, we've never been a fan of bootlegging, because the shows of us out there have not been our best, so at least this one is good. It's a good way for people to hear how we come across live.

Yeah I really like it too, the quality is pretty good for an audience recording, thanks for posting the link.

Actually I am a fan of live bootlegging haha, sorry Paul! But I agree with him, the problem seems to be that the only shows that got bootlegged of ND were the worst ones ever! So it does suck knowing that shitty shows are floating around out there and we have no control over it.
I guess more to the point is, we don't mind people doing this now and then but we certainly prefer when they let us know about it and clear it with us, that way if it's a particularly bad performance we can ask the person to keep it private and not let it out to the public. And of course, selling bootlegs of ND is not favored by us either for obvious reasons.

Hopefully some video of this show will turn up, I'd love to see it.