O/T - Colts vs. Ravens

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
Well once again, we are 2nd rate to the Colts.

I fucking move my whole schedule around for tonight's game only to see my team lay a big fat steamy turd in the first half. :cry:

Well, if we lose tonight, I'm pulling for the Saints all the way.

Until the Ravens get a WR to compliment Mason and a little more seasoning for Flacco this will be the norm against teams that awesome defense can't bully. Speaking of that great "D" they also need to curb the penalties to a minimum..

I read on NFL.com not too long ago that should the Bills cut T.O. which is very likely the Ravens are going to make a play for him... I HATE the guy, but in all honesty I believe if they can get him and keep Mason from retiring they become a serious threat in the AFC and if they can actually have a decent draft watch out!!

Okay...Go Saints.

We shit the bed once again. The curse continues.

Until the Ravens get a WR to compliment Mason and a little more seasoning for Flacco this will be the norm against teams that awesome defense can't bully. Speaking of that great "D" they also need to curb the penalties to a minimum..

I read on NFL.com not too long ago that should the Bills cut T.O. which is very likely the Ravens are going to make a play for him... I HATE the guy, but in all honesty I believe if they can get him and keep Mason from retiring they become a serious threat in the AFC and if they can actually have a decent draft watch out!!
T.O. may not have been the WR he once was, but he could probably help Baltimore.

Dallas just got embarrased by Minny. Romo will get the blame, but lord oh lord, when you get sacked 6 or more times, and get pressured 10+ times, the QB is the least of your problems. Also, nice that the "D" failed.

Go New Orleans!

Football is so Gay!

post-220-1193865756.jpg

footballsnap.jpg

Football.jpg

:rolleyes: