O/T So, what are YOUR faves from the "big four" and why?

These Boots rules. And have you ever heard dynamite hacks cover of easy e's 'boyz in tha hood'? that represents to the fullest....lol first time I heard that I was on my way to castle park, lost as all fucking hell! good times.

Anthrax: Man that's a hard one......I can't just pick one album so I think its a tie with Among, P.O.T., S.O.W.N and W.C.F.Y.A. We come for you all is one of the best albums they have ever done. So if I had to choose one it would that one because they came back and sounded current with out selling out or not sounding like Anthrax.

Megadeth: Rust in peace because its just all there the speed, aggression and the heaviness.

Slayer: Diabolus in Musica because it took there early elements and mixed it with a little of todays style but without changing their sound.

Metallica: And Justice for All becuase is was angry as Hell! The anger on that record dosen't compare to St.Anger (i'm not a St.Anger hater though) Sure I wish they turned up the bass but it was so heavy and pissed off (most likely because of Cliff's death) and it had some of the best solo's Kirk ever done! As you can tell Justice was my favorite.

MetallicA: Kill´em all ("Phantom lord", "Jump in the fire" are great and yes I´ve heard ThraX version of PL) :)

Slayer: Reign in blood (...the only way to exit is GOING PIECE BY PIECE!)

AnthraX: Sound of white noise (you can´t go wrong with "1000 points of hate").

MegadetH: Rust in peace (have IMHO DetH´s most underrated song on it, "Poison was the cure").

SLAYER85 said:
slayer - hell awaits
anthrax - among the living
megadeth - rust in peace
metallica - ride the lightening
I dont really listen a lot to slayer, have a couple of vinys and cd's , same albums for me but change Hell Awaits into Decade of Agression!!!

Anthrax: Three way tie between POT, SOWN, and WCFYA. I know, I know, three way tie is blasphemy but if Bush had sung on POT, it'd be POT all the way hands down.

Metallica: Master

Slayer: RIB

Megadeth: RIP

about halfway down, reading everyones postings i got fucking bored. so im gonna say my piece. i started myself off the rap scene with Megadeth's Cryptic Writing's, then i got Among The Living, Among The Living got me into the whole metal scene and its still my fav Anthrax release.

Megadeth's release that really made them worth my time was Rust in Peace, i love the song Five Magics.

Metallica would prolly be Master of Puppets or Kill 'em All

Slayer would be God Hates Us All, its more of the same from them, it is getting old but i just love the album. i mostly like the song Payback.

I don't think I can say just one album is my favorite so for each I have 2-3:

Anthrax, ATL and SOWN, WCFYA
Slayer, South of Heaven, Reign, Seasons, and GOD HATES US ALL
Megadeth, So far, so Good , Peace Sells, and Symphony
Metallica, Ride The Lightning
Overkill, Horrorscope, Taking Over

Anthrax - All of them, i'm digging on we've come for you all right now
Slayer - Seasons
Megadieth - Countdown or Criptic
Metallica - Who? Justice