o/t Terrorist threat in London

DumbAss said:
That's the most retarded thing enyone has said in this whole thread. You can't be serious?

No kidding, unless I was the one on fire why would pissing on me put out any other fire?

I believe that the MAJORITY of muslims would be very happy if a plane full of white, mainly christian and jewish people, blew up. But the only ones that have the balls to do it are the whacko extremests.

And the whole pissing on the fire thing was just reiteration on the whole "people in the ghetto know whos robbing and selling drugs but would never snitch" point.

Even if they dont want to blow you up they sure as hell don't like you, and wouldnt mind if you died a painfull death.

TacoBellJunkie said:
I believe that the MAJORITY of muslims would be very happy if a plane full of white, mainly christian and jewish people, blew up. But the only ones that have the balls to do it are the whacko extremests.

And the whole pissing on the fire thing was just reiteration on the whole "people in the ghetto know whos robbing and selling drugs but would never snitch" point.

Even if they dont want to blow you up they sure as hell don't like you, and wouldnt mind if you died a painfull death.
You are obviously a sheltered person. Do you know any Muslims? Do you have any Muslim friends? I do, a lot, and I know what you're saying is pure shit.

TacoBellJunkie said:

:lol: Oh man

Canucklehead said:
Nice stereotyping, Stormwatch. Any other words of wisdom? :bah:

Try some tolerance. Might do you some good.

Fuck that.. I agree with Stormwatch.

remington69 said:
Agreed.

What about all the black Muslims? Like Dave Chapelle? And Hakeem Olajuwon? Should we not let them on the plane?

Like the Sniper John Allen Muhammad and his step son? Yes, fuck them too. Chapelle is a racist fuck anyway...

whitey131 said:
Yeah, that's what it is, or maybe it's just deductive thinking.

You: Don't let muslims on planes.
You: These guys are trying to blow up planes.

You are yet to show me where I said anything about any majority. Please post where I said anything about a majority of Muslims instead of trying to twist things to make me look like some neo-Nazi.

Again - post where I said anything about the majority of Muslims, or shut the fuck up.

DumbAss said:
You are obviously a sheltered person. Do you know any Muslims? Do you have any Muslim friends? I do, a lot, and I know what you're saying is pure shit.

Oh look another canadian who thinks the world is full of shiny happy people holding hands. Kumbaya!!! Lets all hug a tree!

Yes I know several muslims, they have told me many times they wouldn't mind if all christians and jews were to suddenly become extinct. (And all but 1 of them smell like a Yetti. Not that it matters.)

Stormwatch said:
You are yet to show me where I said anything about any majority. Please post where I said anything about a majority of Muslims instead of trying to twist things to make me look like some neo-Nazi.

Again - post where I said anything about the majority of Muslims, or shut the fuck up.

psssttt...it's not me making you look like a neo-nazit, dumb fuck

TacoBellJunkie said:
Oh look another canadian who thinks the world is full of shiny happy people holding hands. Kumbaya!!! Lets all hug a tree!

Yes I know several muslims, they have told me many times they wouldn't mind if all christians and jews were to suddenly become extinct. (And all but 1 of them smell like a Yetti. Not that it matters.)
Hmmm.... so if I get this straight, you don't like Muslims because they are too Violent and Hatefull, and to don't like Canadians because they are not Violent and Hatefull enough.
:erk:
I guess there's not much point in carrying this conversation any further.

No Canadians, with the exceptions of Hockey players and Rush, are pussies.
Lots of people run off there because they think its some kind of tolerance wonderland. It has nothing to do with being hatefull, it has to do with having no backbone.

I don't like muslims because a Majority of them would like to see me and my way of life eradicated.(whether or not they are willing to do anything about it or not.

Its 1 thing to stand by and watch as someone get robbed on a street corner and pretend nothing happend, its another thing to tolerate a spreading culture of people who want to blow up innocents. I understand that you have no fear of them, you aren't their main target.

TacoBellJunkie said:
No Canadians, with the exceptions of Hockey players and Rush, are pussies.
Lots of people run off there because they think its some kind of tolerance wonderland. It has nothing to do with being hatefull, it has to do with having no backbone.

I don't like muslims because a Majority of them would like to see me and my way of life eradicated.(whether or not they are willing to do anything about it or not.

Its 1 thing to stand by and watch as someone get robbed on a street corner and pretend nothing happend, its another thing to tolerate a spreading culture of people who want to blow up innocents. I understand that you have no fear of them, you aren't their main target.

Oh god, your illing me here. Seriously

DumbAss said:
Hmmm.... so if I get this straight, you don't like Muslims because they are too Violent and Hatefull, and to don't like Canadians because they are not Violent and Hatefull enough.
:erk:
I guess there's not much point in carrying this conversation any further.

That's pretty much why I quit responding to him. It's like talking to a tree stump.

TacoBellJunkie said:
Bunch of smug snobby elitests up cross the border.
You are a fucking retard.
Which I don't really have to say. You're making MY point much better than I could.