o/t The Attack of the Clones

Jeffasin

Rebel Scum
Feb 14, 2002
Echo Base
Visit site
I just got back from a midnight showing and I'm a little tired, a little drunk, and I have to be up early, so I won't go into much detail. I will say this: Attack of the Clones makes Phantom Menace look like House Party 2.....

j

(or House Party 3...)

I used up this years "personal days" at work, and the closest Star Wars midnight screening was an hour away, that would have gotten me home at about 3:30 in the morning, only to get back up at 5:30 to get ready for another day. So I decided to wait until today afterwork. I can't wait.

Well, I saw a midnight showing here and have to say Episode II is awsome. Since it is Star Wars, of course I am gonna like it. It was a great movie. I am really tired, because i did not get to bed till 3:30, and my son of course does not let me sleep in so I am paying the price right now. I will go into more detail later but for now, All I can say is Attack of The Clones is a huge success.

Originally posted by one man stands
Well, I saw a midnight showing here and have to say Episode II is awsome. Since it is Star Wars, of course I am gonna like it. It was a great movie. I am really tired, because i did not get to bed till 3:30, and my son of course does not let me sleep in so I am paying the price right now. I will go into more detail later but for now, All I can say is Attack of The Clones is a huge success.

I feel ya mang,

I just did the same thing, and I also did not get home to 3:45am and had to be to work at 7am. I'm so tired, but yes, the movie is pretty dam good. There is some cheesy stuff that happens, but overall, this Star Wars movie has some of the best action yet! I certainly don't want to ruin anybodies viewing, but I will say that all Star Wars fans will enjoy! My rating? For now I'll say 8 out of 10.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

It is only a matter of hours until I see it....I can't wait!!!!!! I might go again on Friday, but I'm gonna be tired as heck, we're taking our students to Paramounts Kings Island Friday for a field trip (I get paid to go to an Amusement Park and I get summers off!!!!! wtf???) So we'll see.

It's OUTSTANDING. Totally redeemed the whole Star Wars franchise. FUCK THE CRITICS, it's really, really good. Makes Spiderman look like Spawn and make The Phantom Menance look like those made for TV Ewok movies.

IT'S GREAT!!! Best one yet. Immense, Epic and very strong with the Force. YODA RULES!

Did you guys all have people camping out for the last two weeks and shit too? It's been all over the news, people camping out at a MALL over it. I'm sure if I see it in the theater at all, it's gonna be a few weeks anyways.

p.s. Yoda always ruled.

Originally posted by Brentney Spears
It's OUTSTANDING. Totally redeemed the whole Star Wars franchise. FUCK THE CRITICS, it's really, really good. Makes Spiderman look like Spawn and make The Phantom Menance look like those made for TV Ewok movies.

IT'S GREAT!!! Best one yet. Immense, Epic and very strong with the Force. YODA RULES!

I totally agree. I have no idea what movie the critic's saw but it is a great movie. Yea Phantom Menance was not that great but it still is Star Wars and it was still good. There was alot of story to tell, and alot of setting up in the first one. There was a few things that could have been left out of the first one. But it still is good.

p.s. it was good to see C-3PO and R2-D2 return to there roles as comic relief. Jar jar was a little annoying, and C-3PO and R2-D2 fill that role well.

Originally posted by one man stands

I totally agree. I have no idea what movie the critic's saw but it is a great movie. Yea Phantom Menance was not that great but it still is Star Wars and it was still good. There was alot of story to tell, and alot of setting up in the first one. There was a few things that could have been left out of the first one. But it still is good.

p.s. it was good to see C-3PO and R2-D2 return to there roles as comic relief. Jar jar was a little annoying, and C-3PO and R2-D2 fill that role well.

I agree as well fellows, Attack of the Clones kicks ass! I actually was lucky enough to have a friend who had another person bail on him, and the extra ticket became mine! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! So I even got to see it for free!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
I hope that none of you were dressed up as Greedo or Boba Fett while waiting in line! :lol: It's one thing to be a huge fan...it's another to be a total geek.

This is how I feel about KISS fans too. It is bad enough wearing a bands t-shirt at their concert (PCU anyone???????) But then to dress up like Eric Carr in the fow make-up or something.......so trekkie like.....what douchebags.

I don't think it was worth all the geeks who work at the movie theater waving around their little flashlights telling everyone to move over instead of making people climb over like the rest of the time, I hated the way Anniken was called "Annie" all the time, and I could have lived my whole life without ever being exposed to Jar Jar, but other than that, I thought it was a good movie, saw it a few times in the theater and bought it the first week out on DVD.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Wait a second, didn't every boy in the world dress up as KISS on Halloween?? Or is it just bad to do at a show???
For Halloween or any kind of costume party, it is the raddest thing you can do, but going to a show like that, or a KISS expo (hey before you laugh, I've seen a Mr. Ian at these things stocking up on KISS goodies) is when it is silly. I only go to the kisscons once overy blue moon just to avoid all the nerds.