Observation

Shmeir

Chosen One
Apr 18, 2002
Stoke-on-Trent, England
Visit site
I have just noticed that on the picture on opening page of SD's unofficial fan page that every1 is wearing shoes/boots except Martin who is bare footed!!

I found this kinda weird so i thought id ask if there is any reason for this??? :confused: cause that floor doesnt look very warm or soft.

Originally posted by Silent Downfall
hehe, damn you still look at that page? it's

well, to be perfectly honest i was checking if the official Skyfire site was working yet (and it looks like its being totally re-done cause its under construction) but i clicked the link to ur site.

Originally posted by Shmeir
I have just noticed that on the picture on opening page of SD's unofficial fan page that every1 is wearing shoes/boots except Martin who is bare footed!!

I found this kinda weird so i thought id ask if there is any reason for this??? :confused: cause that floor doesnt look very warm or soft.

The reason is very simple =P We had just been rehearsing and I had such a bad hangover that I couldnt participate in the end. I had to lay down on a sofa until the others were finished :rolleyes:

So I didnt care much about anything really, I just wanted to get those damn photos taken FAST, get home, drink water and get some sleep.

(so its not like im a hippie or something ) :)

Originally posted by Shmeir
the more i look at that picture the more i can see u as being a hippy :loco: with the long wavey hair and ur pure white clothes compared to the rest of the guys in black :lol:

Thanks alot dude!! :p

no, but seriously. I could not agree more with you but at least i dont think i live like a hippie. Or maybe I am :p
well...fuck that, i enjoy beer, women and heavy metal and if thats a hippie´s philosophy i guess im close to beeing a hippie.

:headbang:

So for the next albulm, after Mind Revolution...it's going to be called Peace, Love, and Death Metal?

:D

The albulm will advocate the violent application of flowers and fluffly objects.

AKA, getting beat to death with a daisy. :)

:lol: i guess to be a real hippy u would have to live in a tree and be stoned off ur face every day, and im pretty sure u dont live in a tree.... hehehehe

all my relatives think im a hippy cause im growing my hair, its like they dont realise that metal exists, especially my grandad who is always taking the mick (but only in a light hearted manor)