October Tide - Rain Without End re-release

Well, we at vic recs are huge VINYL lovers! So we are really considering doing a vinyl version too. What would you guys prefer? Regular LP or picture LP?

About Vic Recs vs Zeist..its only the PO BOX we have in Zeist. No shop or warehouse. All is manufatcured and stored at PHD, The UK. We have national distributors aswell of course. Like Soulfood for Germany, Sound Pollution for Sweden ect ect. They will take care of national distribution per country and to your local shop and or mailorders.....

Well, we at vic recs are huge VINYL lovers! So we are really considering doing a vinyl version too. What would you guys prefer? Regular LP or picture LP?
Definitely a regular LP, at least a vinyl in a regular sleeve, so a pic disc in a regular sleeve (like the BMD pic disc version for instance) would be cool too.

And will the cover art be new or will you use the original (goes for the CD version as well)?
About Vic Recs vs Zeist..its only the PO BOX we have in Zeist. No shop or warehouse. All is manufatcured and stored at PHD, The UK. We have national distributors aswell of course. Like Soulfood for Germany, Sound Pollution for Sweden ect ect. They will take care of national distribution per country and to your local shop and or mailorders.....
Thanks! But is it still Roel running the label, or did he sell it or something? And the P.O. Box is in Zeist for a reason I suppose, the mail has to be picked up by someone, so I guess he lives there as well?

Could you make it an option so that I may pay with paypal? That would be very convenient for me. :p

Hmm I've never heard of this band before this thread and now it got my attention. Can you tell me what kind of music it is? Or is it worth listening?

You're Kidding!

Side project of Renske and Fredrik Norrman. Plays Melodic Death/Doom Metal. Think For Funerals to Come by Katatonia. There...check them out NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's awesome that they're re-releasing this. i managed to get my hands on an original copy long ago, through someone on this board actually. definitely something that fans of older style katatonia owe it to themselves to listen to. if you haven't, seek it out. it's very much worth your while.

Cool. I'm glad they changed the artwork from the original "new" cover they had up on the site. That one was terrible. This one is better...although the original will always be my favorite.

Too bad they didn't include the two tracks from the 1995 Promo Tape as bonus tracks. It would have been the perfect opportunity.

Are there any North American distros carrying this? If it comes down to it, I'll pay the $9 shipping, but obviously I'd rather something a bit more reasonable.

candlelight records is supposed to carry this sometime but until then amazon has it here

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Rain-Without-End-October-Tide/dp/B001HQ6ZM8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1232594176&sr=8-5[/ame]

The 'upgrade' on the artwork wasn't really necessary, but the sound is awesome. I still prefer the original artwork, though.