October Tide

slateman

New Metal Member
May 6, 2001
www.planettonyhawk.com
Anyone know if this project is still going? I know it's not Opeth related (directly, other than the Katatonia relation).

I've got both albums that I know about, Rain w/out End, and Grey Dawn, and I love both. GD came out about 2 years ago though...Between October Tide and Diabolical Masquerade (don't know about the new one though) it's pretty much where I wish Katatonia had headed rather than what their last 2 LPs were like.

Ah well...

-slateman.

Jonas Renkse has stated that most likely there will not be be another October Tide release. I think one of the main reasons for this was, because of various reasons, neither release really gained much success. You can tell Jonas & Fred that you want another release over at mp3.com/octobertide though - there's a guestbook I setup. Jonas reads it frequently.. if you want..

Jinn said:
*bump.*

This deserves a bump because it's a feckin' KICKASS band and people in this forum need to check October Tide out.

How do you check a band out..when their albums are "feckin" impossible to get a hold of? I aint payign 50 bucks for one off Ebay..no way jose.

the_drip said:
How do you check a band out..when their albums are "feckin" impossible to get a hold of? I aint payign 50 bucks for one off Ebay..no way jose.

here's how I did it, so take notes.

1. Start two sucessful petitions on UM.
2. Make lots of friends on AIM because of it.
3. Make a friend that has the October Tide Demo Tape on his comp.
4. let him send it to you
5. get another friend into the band by sending him the songs.
6. let that friend ask another friend to dl the entire album, then have that friend pay you back by giving you an entire album.

Simple.
Easy.

And yes, this is hardcore bumpage