Of which bands do you own their entire catalogue?

desert_demon

Wise in the ways of metal
Nov 10, 2002
Mexico
Visit site
Excluding compilations (greatest hits albums), of which bands do you own every single album they've put out? In my case, even though I have more than 300 cds to my name, most in the hard rock/metal genre, its Black Sabbath. I have every single studio and live album by this legendary band. Close second would be KISS, I've got 'em all except the horrendous Unmasked album which I'm in no hurry to buy since it sucks. I also have almost all of Iron Maiden's catalog, I'm just missing Virtual IX and Maiden Japan.

Judas Priest
Thin Lizzy
Motorhead
Black Sabbath
Blind Guardian
Saxon
Joe Satriani
Death Angel
Black Knight
Culprit
Gargoyle
Hawk
Avenger
Jaguar
Rainbow
Angel Dust
Angra
Taraxacum
Sinergy
Armored Saint
Ayreon
Shadow Gallery
Avantasia
The Tangent
Azrael
Luca Turilli
Azeroth (ARG)
Blackmore's Night
Cathedral
Coroner
Wolf
Bruce Dickinson
Dream Theater
Dunwich
Exorcist
Pariah
Explorers Club
Planet X
Radakka
Liquid Tension Experiment
Freedom Call
Transatlantic
Goddess Of Desire
Hammerfall
Rata Blanca
Heavens Gate
Stormhammer
Krux
Malediction
H-Bomb
Sortilege
The Flower Kings
Lana Lane
Tony MacAlpine
Yngwie Malmsteen
Imperio
Mesmerize
Cryonic Temple
Meliah Rage
Nazareth
Black Widow (US)
Fight
Manigance
Witchfinder General
Nightwish
Solitude Aeturnus
Steel Prophet (-1)
Skyclad (-1)
Stormwind (-1)

And I'm my way to complete Warlock, Solstice, Thunderstorm

Dedicated fan Wyv ;)

Let's see for moi..

MAIDEN
Bon Jovi
Symphorce
Brainstorm (All Andy albums)
Bruce Dickinson
Blaze
Children of Bodom
Steel Prophet
Danzig
Hammerfall
Evergrey
In Flames
Charon
Nightingale
Nevermore

VAN FUCKING HALEN

MOTLEY CRUE

KISS

that's actually it...I used to have a lot more full catalogs but over the years I whittled 'em down to just my very essentials, but the above 3 bands I remain a "completist" on...

Almost there with KISS.... until a whole bunch of new fucking compilations came out which I have no interest in buying (eg. The Very Best Of, the two Millenium Collection/20th Century Masters ones, etc.). Apart from them, the only 2 KISS albums I am missing are Unplugged and Gene's solo album.

Judas Priest (both regular and remastered)
Iron Maiden
Zakk Wylde (including BLS, Pride & Glory and Book of Shadows)
Ozzy Osbourne
Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Gamma Ray
Alice In Chains
Blind Guardian
Dream Evil
Dream Theater
Dio
Hammerfall
Iced Earth (both originals and remastered)
Opeth (including Blackwater Park Deluxe Edition)
Pantera

SCORPIONS
Death Angel
Symphorce
Brainstorm (andy's works)
Evergrey
King Crimson
Aerosmith
Rush- minus latest release
Van Halen
David Sylvian
Megadeth- minus replacing SFSGSW
Maiden-almost (bad, bad kittybeast)
Love and Rockets
Soundgarden
Alice in Chains
The Cure
Depeche Mode

Voivod
Coroner
Anacrusis
Hexenhaus
Dreams Of Sanity
Nightwish
Battlefield
Sacrilege (GB)
Sieges Even
Zed Yago
Toxik
Fear Of God
Helstar
The Third And The Mortal
Psychotic Waltz
Garmarna
Gåte
Kate Bush
Tori Amos
Kari Bremnes
Lisa Gerrard
Gjallarhorn
Helium Vola
Qntal
Dead Can Dance (if tape-recordings also count)

One-album bands:
Original Sin
Meanstreak
Carrie
Détente
Tactile Gemma
Mother Earth

I have all the studio albums, live albums and eps of Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica, Possessed, S.O.D. & Testament albums

I won't include them unless they have two or more albums out though.

Dio

Slayer

Opeth

Ozzy

Overkill

Death

Tool

I'd love to say Judas Priest but I'm missing the "Priest Live" and "Live At London" albums. Same with Iron Maiden because I do not own the Blaze era albums.

Pantera

Testament

Led Zeppelin

Nevermore

Metallica

Monster Magnet

Slipknot

Halford

Acid Bath

System Of a Down

Avenged Sevenfold

Aerosmith

Obituary

I would own all of the Morbid Angel albums, but I hated the preview of Heretic so I didn't bother with that one.

Down

Evergrey

Witchery

Black Label Society/Zakk Wylde

Fight

Guns 'n Roses

Skid Row

Iced Earth

I think that's it. I own everything by Samael but I haven't gotten a chance to get their new one (Alot of people are saying it sucks but I'll give it a shot.) so I can't count them.

*Edit* Forgot to include Lacuna Coil.

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest (except Live At London)
Whitesnake (except Starkers In Tokyo and anything post-Slip Of The Tongue I'm unaware of)
Burzum
BLAZE
Death Angel

DragonForce
PowerQuest
Intense
Ad Hominem
But there's only seven between all four

I have most Deep Purple and Black Sabbath...and all Rainbow except the 90s albums

Anyone else has slipped my memory....

desert_demon said:
Close second would be KISS, I've got 'em all except the horrendous Unmasked album which I'm in no hurry to buy since it sucks.

:lol:
I like Unmasked. Do you have The Elder? You don't think it sucks more then Unmasked? :)

I'm a completist so there are too many to list for me. I'm even so bad I try to have everything on vinyl too.... I'm hopeless... :lol:

Thank you, Greeno! I think UNMASKED is a great album. Naked City and Two Sides of the Coin are standouts on it for me...and I even like The Elder! The thing is, they are not great KISS albums...they don't really have the spirit or feel of KISS to me (and KISS is my alltime favorite band since birth) but I love them individually for what they are...The Elder has some cool tracks too like Mr. Blackwell and I! Just my take....

Greeno said:
:lol:
I like Unmasked. Do you have The Elder? You don't think it sucks more then Unmasked? :)

Yes, Greeno, I do have The Elder, twice actually, since I have the vinyl version and the CD (remastered). Perhaps I was too harsh in saying Unmasked sucks, but I do find it way to pop for a KISS album. I have nothing against pop music, in fact I own several CDs by pop music artists, but KISS is not a pop band and should never have released an album such as Unmasked. That, of course is a matter for another thread, not this one.

In my previous post I forgot to mention that I also have all of Blackmore's Night albums (Ritchie Blackmore's band), and Heroes del Silencio albums (a spanish hard rock band).