[OFF] SWEDFAGS REPORT

Sigurðr;9444352 said:
Bastard if u host me i clean ur house :rofl:

sorry man, I'm already being hosted XD I mean, I pay for my room but the place isn't mine, it's my friends apartment and he clearly isn't looking for more people to host :p

Yes I remember I met this Canadian couple there, we got krunk like three days in a row, now they are good friends of mine and they even came last year to learn scubadiving with truly yours :)

exactly what I meant :)

yeah... saw quite a bunch of vids of him answering interviews and stuff and yes yes, he's muslim so there are things that shock me a bit yet he's a really down-to-earth guy that knows what's he talking about... FOX and such dildoz tend to demonize him but yeah, is junk tv, can't believe there're people that still believe everything they see on the news -.-

And I'm shocked that you're not like the other westerns who I talked with, those who I call them media brain-washed ppl.
I don't like our president much but he is true in most of cases he talks about, and he has got the balls to say them.

yeah, many brainless people think iran is making weapons of mass destruction and stuff and yer president is a member of some kind of axis of evil and stuff... yeah, sure, I guess irak was filled with atomic weapons yet to find, right?... people cry foreign soldiers dying in irak yet why the hell are they still there? nothing the USA said was true and people still support the war, instead of crying out loud, people should ask their goverments for their soldiers to go back home with their families and put an end to this huge lie... why nobody cries when and iraki kid dies? they have a family too ffs :mad: fuck I hate the new world order!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm bitching a bit too much... c0ck :)

USA has no worries for weapons, but oil and power hunger of the USA will never end.
When US army kills 40 children & women incorrectly instead of Taliban its not much important to become a headline news, but if Obama eats sandwich in a restaurant it will be much more important to know.
In Iran there was only a rebel group called Jundullah and they had killed some people in Iran, you know how many people were killed to arrest the leader of the rebel group? Well Iran's forces arrested him without shooting even ONE bullet! USA always blamed Jundullah for killing people but when the leader was arrested there were pictures of him in the USA camps in Afghanistan.
I feel very sorry for the people who think USA is fighting for peace! What peace? its all about benefits.

I bitched more than you :)