[OFF] SWEDFAGS REPORT

What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?
I talk to him every day.
What do you mean, "I don't support your system"?
I go to court when I have to.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?

If there's a new way,
I'll be the first in line.
But, it better work this time.

What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
What do you mean, "I couldn't be president, of the United States of America"?
Tell me something, it's still "We the people", right?

If there's a new way,
I'll be the first in line.
But, it better work this time.

Can you put a price on peace?
Peace,
Peace sells...,
Peace,
Peace sells...,
Peace sells...,but who's buying?

no, no no no no

peace sells,
peace sells,
AHH

haha, I know about the weapons thing... what weapons?! they obviously wanted to put their filthy hands on irak's natural resources, that's all what they wanted since the very beggining :) is all about money... of course, it's not only the USA... england, france and many other countries are there trying to get their share too... but not everybody in those countries believe the media bullshit obviously, people's already opening their eyes :D

haha, I know about the weapons thing... what weapons?! they obviously wanted to put their filthy hands on irak's natural resources, that's all what they wanted since the very beggining :) is all about money... of course, it's not only the USA... england, france and many other countries are there trying to get their share... obviously, not everybody in those countries believe the media bullshit, people's already opening their eyes :D

Yeah I think less people now think Iran is a desert in which people ride camels and go to bathroom once a year.I don't know how the media there had described here that they think like that :lol

hahaha do you really expecting anything like that from any swede?

Hahahaha I remember someone somewhere in europe asking me if there was cars or cinemas in Mexico :lol:

haha my friend went to study in the USA, there was this girl asking him from did he get his shoes, he told her "back home" she said "but, you have stores that sell shoes and all? weird... I thoguht you go to school with camels and stuff" , he told her " yeah, true, i have a camel called MooMoo, too bad i couldn't bring him here :) "

@Bastardsonofgod : I didn't know you think that way :D

Sigurðr;9444334 said:
Hmmmm sounds nice, my problem is money, thats why im asking for help, i can spend a couple of nights in some hostel but it will cost me 80% of the money to spend in sweden so i wont have enough money to buy a chocolate bar

Save more money dude !
Or, I see you have 606 posts now, achieve the 666 famous post count and Jonas will probably host you in his backyard

haha my friend went to study in the USA, there was this girl asking him from did he get his shoes, he told her "back home" she said "but, you have stores that sell shoes and all? weird... I thoguht you go to school with camels and stuff" , he told her " yeah, true, i have a camel called MooMoo, too bad i couldn't bring him here :) "

@Bastardsonofgod : I didn't know you think that way :D

:lol:

mamones de mierda, comanse todos un barril lleno de piedras calientes :)

1273504852300s.jpg