Off-Topic Thread :)

I hope it's fake, really I do, I mean if there's a girl that incredibly stupid, it doesn't say much for the future of our species does it? :lol: :) :eek:

Originally posted by Maili Björklund
Hi @ scarlet sunset! I'm from Munich and it snowed here to... fuckin hell! can't believe this, it's september, damn it!
wtf?! in munich too?? damn, i wanted to go to the wiesn' on friday... allright, bury that plan...

well it's not snowing in Munich any more right now, so see ya tomorrow!! (what tent are you planning to go to?)

hm, it's still not sure, if we'll be there tomorrow... but if we come, we'll hang out at the paulaner tent... (if it's not too crowded... but hell... it's the oktoberfest :lol: )

what's the price for a moß, btw? i've heard 6.50 €

6.80 ?! So if you happen to see a girl with long dark hair, a long leather coat and probably a COB shirt, just ask if I happen to be Maili Björklund *lol* (I'll be at Schottenhamel -> best!!!)
allright, due the bad weather in munich we decided to come tomorrow... so, if you want to hang around in a group of freaks from augsburg just look out for a group of about 10 ppl in black sabbath, iron maiden, dimmu and cradle shirts...