Off-Topic Thread :)

hust.gif

hehe :lol:

BTW: I saw the cobadmin online some days ago :eek:

Originally posted by Maili Björklund
@ scarlet sunset: unluckyly read your post too late because my mum's at hospital and I didn't have time to go online.. Would really have loved to come!
oh... that's bad... but anyway, we didn't go to any tent, it was too crowded. We were only at those "bierkarusells" and payed about 100 € for beer.... and 10 € for riding rollercoasters (yeah, we needed to make room for more beer :D )

HEY EVERYBODY!

If anyone got strange messages via ICQ, don't take them seriously, I have a party going on at my place and several people abused my ICQ.
"Maexli the Autogoebler" for example (which means "Maexli the Auto-Puker") or Maan the Schmotzbumber (which means something like "Maan the Filthbomber") :rolleyes:

We're all more or less pissdrunk, so if we bothered you, like bodomite ( :D ) then heh, I'm sorry ;)

haha what the hell happened last night, did we all just sub conciously agree to get drunk or something? practically no one was sober haha
that's good, that leaves some really funny threads to laugh at during the week :p

Oh fuck... they puked everywhere... One puked full in my brother's room, another tried to reach the toilet, but it was closed... So he puked full on the door... And the rest puked off the balcony ARGH!

Well, I'd better buy a new house before my parents come back... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
another tried to reach the toilet, but it was closed...
haha, yeah, i know this... we were drinking and smoking some shit in the ramshackle hut (it a small house just beside his parents house) of a friend... we laid our jackets and rucksacks in front of the door, and locked it. After about two sixpacks and a few bong hits, one of uns went sick and wanted to get out in the garden, but... the door was locked, so he puked straight over our clothes... then, totally disgusted another one started to puke too... in a leaky bag...

Oh fuck... they puked everywhere... One puked full in my brother's room, another tried to reach the toilet, but it was closed... So he puked full on the door... And the rest puked off the balcony ARGH!
:lol: What the fuck did you drank? I don't understand people that puke while drunk. I don't even remember when I last time puked in drunk. Sometimes when having terrible hangover I puke but that kind of hangovers are far apart. Heh, have fun cleaning, thank god I don't have even friends who puke when drunk.

Hmmm... We had a case of beer with 10l, and 3 sixpacks, so 16l beer in total.
Additionally there was 0.7l Jim Beam, 0.7l Gin, 0.7l Amaretto :)Puke: ) and 1l of Tequila for 10 people
Now tell me what your friends would have done ;)

Now tell me what your friends would have done ;)

They would probably have been not very drunk, 'cause I would have drank most of those drinks by myself.:rolleyes:
Seriously, I can't imagine how I could find 10 people to drink with me here. So with all that booze I would have been drunk for 3-5 days, depending what I would have eat during drinking session.
Still, puking is amateur mistake and waste of alcohol. My friends don't do that, at least not when drinking with me, heh.

So we're lacking the technique? Yeah probably we do ;)
Originally posted by Torgoth
Still, puking is amateur mistake and waste of alcohol. My friends don't do that, at least not when drinking with me, heh.
That sentence is cool, gotta write that one down :lol:
"Puking is an amateur mistake" :D