Offical announcement of Enchant show

Sep 20, 2002
Oakland, Ca
www.nylonorgy.com
Enchant to do headline show with Redemption, Zero Hour and Timeline! We’ll be playing almost 2 hours of music and have decided to really mix it up, playing songs that have never been played live as well as some new material and a few favorites! Be sure to catch this rare performance if you can!

Date
Saturday March 24th – Doors at 6:30PM, show at 7PM

Venue
Avalon Night Club
777 Lawrence Expressway
Santa Clara, CA 95051
408-241-0777
www.nightclubavalon.com
General admission show 21 and over

Tickets
Tickets are on sale immediately at the following link
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/10068
$25.00 plus service charge

Hopefully we'll see you there!

Doug

Posted in two other threads about this but HELL YEAH Doug - making arrangemnets this week to come out and see you guys. No doubt......

Fuggin A brutha - ENCHANT LIVE!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Niiiiice! Just wish it wasn't so far North. :)
Try going to that show, from Florida! I wish I only had your distance to go!

I'm truly psyched about this show! That is an amazing lineup! I'm going to make sure that I can make it! The DVD taping/iMusiccast show was worth the trip last time, and now this...:OMG: :headbang: :kickass:!!! Now if you guys could only go on a NA tour w/ this lineup, and make it to South FL...

wow! sounds great! wish i could be there. unfortunately, it's on the opposite side of the globe. so, i'll wish the band and the fortunate ones a rockin' good time! :headbang:

Very exciting to finally have a show, but 21+ show???

Not all of us are 21, so please tell me that you guys are planning to do another show!!

Doug, and Enchant, I am dieing to see you guys live, so hopefully you guys plan on doing another show!!

I know you guys have lately sought out suitable venues for your shows, so may I suggest The Galaxy in Santa Ana, California (Orange County). www.galaxytheater.com :)

The venue is excellent and located very close to LA & San Diego, so it is an easy drive for many of your fans. If you guys would like, I will even talk to the Galaxy to make it happen! Since you guys are putting in all this work/rehearsal time, why only put on one show? Please you guys, consider my proposition!! :loco:

Very exciting to finally have a show, but 21+ show???

Not all of us are 21, so please tell me that you guys are planning to do another show!! ....

Ugh. Didn't realize it was 21+. I already called my daughter to tell her about the show. She's 18, and has been waiting for this since she saw the guys at the iMusicast show. :cry:

I second the request for another all ages (or at least 18+) show!:headbang:

~Kristin
+baby dragon

I wish you all a great gig in California!!! As I live in Germany it's too far away for me, but I'll be there if you come back to Europe.

Congratulations, Doug and co.! I'm very excited and will be buying tickets once I confirm how many will be boarding the Santa Clara bound BUS I'll be driving from Sacramento!

Galaxy Theater: I agree. Great venue. Saw Fates Warning there last May. Ask Ray Alder (front man for Fates Warning, and now also Redemption) what he thought of the place.

All age show: Would be great. Remember (Ed?), Sacramento has The Boardwalk in Orangevale. King's X has played there a number of times. (Not trying to lobby for a Sacramento show in particular). Guys, let me know if you'd like me to put you in touch with a promoter I know here.

I've been waiting for news of this show for a full year! I'm really thrilled, for myself, for the band, and for the fans, that it has finally come together.

I can only imagine how tough it's been for the Enchant guys to coordinate schedules amongst not only themselves, but the other bands and the venue as well. I'm sure there have been times they had everything ALMOST lined up, only to have something get in the way. Thanks much, guys, for seeing it through!

Looking forward to finally seeing, hearing, and hopefully ultimately meeting you all in March.

--Keith

Keith and others-

Glad you are going to be able to make this-- Im going to post information shortly regarding a hotel that you guy can use if you want to crash here rather than driving back to Sac after the show--Im confirming the negotiated rate right now--

As far as the all ages discussion, that is a tough one-- The venue scene here is not so great right now-- Hopefully there will be a good opportunity in the future..

You know, I have learned to live with traveling to the music I love. Most of the times its just not anywhere close to me. Hope you can attend, I am sure it will be more than worth it.

Bear

It will be Bear - trust me. I came out for the DVD taping years back and it is something I will NEVER forget - a really special show.

Its gonna be a blast man!

(not to mention - jeeebus - Redemption and Zero Hour as a 'bonus'.... hell YEAH!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:)

It will be Bear - trust me. I came out for the DVD taping years back and it is something I will NEVER forget - a really special show.

Its gonna be a blast man!

(not to mention - jeeebus - Redemption and Zero Hour as a 'bonus'.... hell YEAH!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:)

You know what sucks. I had a ticket to that event but I had something come up that made me miss it...Just have to make up for that this year....

Being from the Southern end of the state, I too vote for the Galaxy Theater on some future date. Sadly, I had to miss Fates when they played there last year. It would have been great to see Frank back in action.

Glad you are going to be able to make this-- Im going to post information shortly regarding a hotel that you guy can use if you want to crash here rather than driving back to Sac after the show--Im confirming the negotiated rate right now.

Thanks very much, David! I just saw your "Hotel information for out of town guests" thread. I appreciate your researching/arranging that for us. I'll definitely give that place top consideration as a crash pad.

I've lost track of the number of San Francisco shows I've driven the hundred or so miles home afterwards. This one being a bit longer, not to mention probably ending later, gives me good reason to plan to spend the night close to the venue rather than trying to tough it out on that long drive home.

How cool is it that the show is on a Saturday night, too?! :headbang: It's a privilege for us Monday through Friday working stiffs! :)

Update: Just bought my tickets! :) :) :)

For those who haven't yet seen this flier for the show :headbang:

l_aac2758cb91662c8b58372a2c2af0ed8.jpg