Offical announcement of Enchant show

I echo everything everyone has said.

The show matched the anticipation and then some. Doug, Ted, Ed, Sean, Bill ... you guys haven't missed a beat. And as hard as it is to believe, you guys have IMPROVED since Calprog '04 as if that was possible!!!

What a GREAT setlist. To hit us over the head immediately with TUG OF WAR! That was at the TOP of my wishlist of songs I hadn't yet heard live. But I agree Doug, I would love to have checked out the "new song".

Also, thanks also for sticking around and talking to us ogling fans. You guys are cool on top of killer.

If I don't see another show this year, I'm sated.

ENCHANT RULES!

I just want to say that was the most energetic and enjoyable show I've ever been to!!! I was totally blown away with how AWESOME you guys are live!! Enchant RULES!! I've heard people mention before about how friendly you all are, and after finally making it to a show I totally understand how true that is!! It was a total honor to meet you all in person! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit with us as well as perform a KICK ASS show (man, that was an awesome setlist!!)!! A show I'll truly always remember!!

Jay

Hey guys, GREAT JOB! The show kicked some serious ass and we TOTALLY enjoyed rocking with you! Thanks for treating us to a super long set of a great collection of Enchant tunes! It was great to see all of you guys again, and it was fun to see Burke, Uncle Kev, Eric, and Kristin too! I'm working on my pics, LOL!! I am slow! But I got some good ones, LOL, and hopefully I can get them online in a few days!

Cheerios guys! ENCHANT ROCKS!!!:headbang:

It was so great to see Enchant play again! They were so energetic, soulful, and worked the crowd so well (performance and the jokes)! Great set list too! You guys were all in top form that night and I thank you guys for a great show! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Last but certainly not least (by a long shot), it was great getting to talk to and hang with all of you in Enchant and your loved ones, the other fans and the people involved with the show (again for some and for the first time with others)! It was truly great to spend time with ALL of you! It doesn't look like Dave (Burke) and I will make the BARFest show in May but, I don't want it to be 3 years again till we all (short of the ProgPower folks...I'll see you in Oct!) hang again and see Enchant play! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Tug Of War as an opener was a huge surprise (no Mae Dae--I think this breaks a tradition).

Two other words: Hostile World...

And Ed won the standoff, no matter what Doug says...

What shocked me, also was how hard Sean hits. I was in front of Ed's bass cabinet on the floor, and Sean was just massive behind the kit.

GREAT STUFF!

--dan

Hey likewise Jimmy

The medley is pretty cool. We do some of the more heavy parts of East of Eden, from the bass break section into the guitar - keys duel solos of Missing, into Interact , and finally the very end of My Gavel Hand.

Good times :cool:

What did the Medley consist of??

Wish I was there :erk:

Yes I did this time :lol: Here is where I kick in in reverse and back his ass up :heh: And opening with Tug was Dougs Idea, and a great one. Hostile World needs to always be in the set. Even if it kills my wrist.

Tug Of War as an opener was a huge surprise (no Mae Dae--I think this breaks a tradition).

Two other words: Hostile World...

And Ed won the standoff, no matter what Doug says...

What shocked me, also was how hard Sean hits. I was in front of Ed's bass cabinet on the floor, and Sean was just massive behind the kit.

GREAT STUFF!

--dan

Thanks to all who made it out early enough to see us(Timeline).
Being a part of a lineup with our friends from Zero Hour and Enchant was a great moment for each of us.
It was great meeting Ted after listening to his voice on CD since 1997 when the Blueprint CD came out.
He has been a great inspiration to me and getting my ass out there to sing in a band again that's for damn sure.
Not to mention he is a terrific guy in person.
I'm looking forward to performing along side this great band again in May.
See you guys soon!

Eric:kickass:

Thanks to all who made it out early enough to see us(Timeline).
Being a part of a lineup with our friends from Zero Hour and Enchant was a great moment for each of us.
It was great meeting Ted after listening to his voice on CD since 1997 when the Blueprint CD came out.
He has been a great inspiration to me and getting my ass out there to sing in a band again that's for damn sure.
Not to mention he is a terrific guy in person.
I'm looking forward to performing along side this great band again in May.
See you guys soon!

Eric:kickass:

Hadn't heard you guys before Eric but you guys did great!! Glad I caught your set!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yes I did this time :lol: Here is where I kick in in reverse and back his ass up :heh: And opening with Tug was Dougs Idea, and a great one. Hostile World needs to always be in the set. Even if it kills my wrist.

Just for YOU Ed.... :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

I present to you, the guitarist/bassist battle extraordinaire......
:headbang:

Pardon the file as Photobucket downgrades the vid quality a bit when you upload it to the site..... :)

This clip is too cool.

Doug said take it easy on me and then tried so take me out. :lol: I wasn't buying it for a minute.

This is too cool. I love it. We had a good laugh last night talking about it.

I think we need to play a hell of a lot more shows :kickass: It is just too much damn fun :worship: you all rule for coming and making this gig what it was!

Thanks a ton......................and more on that soon.

Just for YOU Ed.... :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

I present to you, the guitarist/bassist battle extraordinaire......
:headbang:

Pardon the file as Photobucket downgrades the vid quality a bit when you upload it to the site..... :)

I too had an awesome time! I've been a big time fan ever since Blueprint. (note my nick. Comes from the old IRC days when the names of nicks were limited length. Goes to show you how long I've used the nick)

I thought that you played an awesome set! Loved every second of it!

I was quite impressed with Timeline! Zero hour didn't do much for me... Not really my style. Redemption was pretty awesome. Ray's voice wasn't 100% but the band sounded awesome!

I managed to take some pictures as well. They didn't all turn out that great. Seemed like the light-dude favored blue and red most of the night.

http://progger.usask.ca/bayfest