www.facebook.com
Bloodstock have just announced the fourth band to the 2009 lineup: Turisas

The current line up is: Sabaton, Wintersun ,The Haunted and Turisas
***more to be announced***

When: Aug 14th - 16th 2009

Where : Catton Hall Derby

Tickets: http://www.bloodstock.uk.com

Who will be coming?

If you have any feedback or any questions you need answering feel free to post them here or PM me and i will report them back to HQ. These will then be discussed in the upcoming management meeting.

Remember this is a festival for the fans by the fans, so if anything worked / didn't work we will want to know so we can make sure that Bloodstock 2009 is the best.bloodstock.ever.

Cheers,

Ha ha that would be pretty cool.

Erect a big sign that says "OFFICIAL TURISAS FORUMS CAMP" =D

You guys are making me so happy! First Sabaton, now Turisas! Buying an early bird ticket for sure now!

Add Dragonforce to the bill and I may just have to do a little dance! Seriously, dragonforce, please!!!!

as for camp Turisas, oh hell yes, i'll bring my horn!!!! "TO WAR"

Hmm....real ale, my father and godfather and the possibility of Steeleye Span at Cropredy for free, or crap beer, Thraxas, paying my own way and Turisas at Bloodstock?

:erk:

Turisas win and you know it girl!!!

Ah but do they? If Steeleye are playing Cropredy, that would easily make it one of the most difficult gig-related decisions of my life.

Hell, who am I kidding? The ale at Cropredy makes it a difficult decision anyway - Fairport Five, Horizon, 6X and Westons vs. the crap that passes for beer at Bloodstock.

Although if Steeleye are playing, given that I've loved them for as long as I can remember (pretty much most of my life) and I've never seen them live...Turisas may just lose out :(

yaps, and realizing that I have a real problem getting there makes me feel angry -.-

we'll have to build the ship first, and we now need to modify it so that it can detach from the top of my car and be moved into the camp site. But regardless, there shall be many blowings of the horn, many calls to war, many shouts of gondor!!!!! Damn it, bloodstock seems soooooooooooooooo far away!

Or we just build the ship and the row really hard.

I think I might have to gatecrash your ship/camp, this sounds like too much fun.
:)
Quite a few people have requested real ale on the bloodstock forums (which should be taken to the management meeting and discussed). I will keep you updated with any developments regarding getting real ale at bloodstock.

Cheers,

I think I might have to gatecrash your ship/camp, this sounds like too much fun.
:)
Quite a few people have requested real ale on the bloodstock forums (which should be taken to the management meeting and discussed). I will keep you updated with any developments regarding getting real ale at bloodstock.

Cheers,

:OMG:

Get me real ale at Bloodstock, and Cropredy's got some REAL (pun intended) competition :p