Official Bloodstock 2009 thread

There will be a new announcement monday morning.

This is complete speculation, but I think they will be announcing Katatonia.

What do you guys think? Perhaps they will be announcing boat parking for this year B.O.A :headbang:

Katatonia o_O <3 that would be awesome :D

boatparking? *falls off chair because of laughing*

Or we just build the ship and the row really hard.

haha, if you want to row over 100 miles down the M1 you be my guest, I'm horn girl, all I do is stand at the head of the ship blowing my horn (that's my horn boys, not yours!)

I think I might have to gatecrash your ship/camp, this sounds like too much fun.
:)

You know full well ours is going to be the best camp there!

What do you guys think? Perhaps they will be announcing boat parking for this year B.O.A :headbang:

haha well it can't be any worse than the parking this year :p Seriously, make sure the car park staff know to leave gaps big enough for cars to actually get out, i know there were some problems with people leaving sunday, and wood chips are definately needed if it rains again, we almost got stuck in the mud. not complaining here, i loved every second of it!!!! just friendly suggestions :)

then again the ducks may have problems parking without the mud...

You know full well ours is going to be the best camp there!
It does definately sound fun, hence my planned gatecrash!
haha well it can't be any worse than the parking this year :p Seriously, make sure the car park staff know to leave gaps big enough for cars to actually get out, i know there were some problems with people leaving sunday, and wood chips are definately needed if it rains again, we almost got stuck in the mud. not complaining here, i loved every second of it!!!! just friendly suggestions :)
I'll be sure to pass this on. Thanks for the feedback :) I think this is a good point. I'll also try and find out about duck compatibilty
then again the ducks may have problems parking without the mud...
Will BOA 09 see the first ever heliduck pad ? watch this space.... :lol:

It does definately sound fun, hence my planned gatecrash!

Not much of a gatecrash if we invite you to join us is it? :p

I'll be sure to pass this on. Thanks for the feedback :) I think this is a good point. I'll also try and find out about duck compatibilty:

What about the comments on Dragonforce? will you pass those on too? pretty please! Pretty please with sugar on top!!! I need more DragonforcE!!!!hehe

Heliduck?

Would that not involve dropping Erno from a great height?

WHAT????? you can't do that!!!

katatonia.jpg

UK EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCE FOR 2009

The Bloodstock team are delighted to announce that Swedish goth metallers KATATONIA have been added to the bill for BOA 2009.

Katatonia were formed in Stockholm in 1991 by Jonas Renkse and Anders &#8216;Blakkheim&#8217; Nyström and started life as a hybrid doom/death metal crossover before gradually shifting to a more mainstream atmospheric gothic/alternative rock sound, a move which began in earnest on their third album Discouraged Ones.

Having made a name for themselves on the underground with their Jhva Elohim Meth demo, the band released their debut album Dance Of December Souls on No Fashion records in 1993. A period of line-up instability threatened the future of the band and it would not be until 1996 that their sophomore effort Brave Murder Day eventually appeared. Featuring guest vocals from Opeth&#8217;s Mikael Åkerfeldt, the album marked a further development in their sound and, like their debut, was a critically acclaimed success. Renkse was back on vocals for Discouraged Ones, adopting a clean singing style which, although a risky gamble, proved to be a major turning point and helped them reach a much wider audience.

At this point, the band signed a long term deal with UK label Peaceville and began a run of releases building on their signature style and culminating in 2006&#8217;s The Great Cold Distance, their most dynamic work to date. Their eighth, as-yet-untitled studio album is expected later this year.

Click the Link Below to view the KATATONIA Bloodstock Band Profile page .

http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/bands-profile.php?id=322

KATATONIA &#8211; A Darkness Coming - BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR 2009.

Don&#8217;t forget Early bird Tickets are now on sale at just £85 but only until 15th December 2008 when prices will increase. To buy your ticket now go to the secure Bloodstock on line store.

Regards

Bloodstock Team :devil:

http://www.bloodstock.uk.com

katatonia...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I need to go there. somehow. it´ s getting better and better XD

Well they didn't reply last time! but duck shall come to bloodstock, as I EPICALLY FAILED during the UK tour (Sorry Netta!)
It'll be like download all over again...only with Turisas presence this time

Well i think i know where i'm going next year then.. Someone better let me in this camp

As a turisas fan you are automatically welcome. However there are some stipulations upon arrival:

- You must learn to follow every chant of BATTLE with KETTLE
- Due to Yorkshire being the best darn county in the world, you must also learn to chant "YORKSHIRE AND BEYOND" To the tune of a very epic song :p
-All blows of the horn by either me or Mika must be immediately followed with a shout of GONDOR!!!
other than that, general epicness must prevail!