Official Bloodstock 2009 thread

That was the best soundcheck ever, all hail Hans! Although you are wrong sir, cookies are also good, but you're right about chocolate being better... I need to steal more of your Lindor, Mika! buy him more so I can steal them

after that statement - when i spotted that some of my disciples didn't quite follow or concur - i restated as follows: cookies are good. chocolate is better.

of course we pay attention. it was craking me up, so funny. loud noises, medium noises, i cant remmember it all. better then a crappy testing, 1, 2, testing, or whatever. was the greatest support act for turisas. forget the other bands.

also

and

doesnt seem many people have seen em so for your pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
after that statement - when i spotted that some of my disciples didn't quite follow or concur - i restated as follows: cookies are good. chocolate is better.

Ah I missed that part, I heard chocolate is better, but was clearly distracted when you said cookies are good. Good man though, good man.

Pfftt get your own disciples, that lass is mine!

she speaks the truth... although she did abandon me to her own tent this year :(

hahahaha were you the one with the 'when I grow up I want to be Olli Vanska with tits' hoody? He told me about that, highly amusing :p

Pfft, the lad clearly cannae quote properly. Twas "IF I grow up I want to be Olli Vanska...with tits". In bright pink, just for shits and giggles.

And before you all say pics-or-it-didn't-happen, some random bloke took photos of us with him wearing the hoodie (metasurrealism ftw!) and me in my 'Violinist on a Fucking Mission' t-shirt, but we only realised after he'd wandered off that neither of us knew him, thus the photos are lost forever t'would seem :(

Pfft, the lad clearly cannae quote properly. Twas "IF I grow up I want to be Olli Vanska...with tits". In bright pink, just for shits and giggles.

And before you all say pics-or-it-didn't-happen, some random bloke took photos of us with him wearing the hoodie (metasurrealism ftw!) and me in my 'Violinist on a Fucking Mission' t-shirt, but we only realised after he'd wandered off that neither of us knew him, thus the photos are lost forever t'would seem :(

I'm sure something like that will turn up on BOA forums, lets face it, its not a common occurence:lol:

Netta and Olli were brave little soldiers and went on the bungee thingy

nettaolli.jpg

nettaolli2.jpg

@surrealm
talking about soundchecks - I had a blast of time with laugh attack during the Amon Amarth soundcheck at Ankkarock...my muscles in my face ached still hours later ;)

My friend and I kept shouting "Hans!", we were the only ones around who recognised him :(

Well, my friend actually didn't until I pointed it out.

5295_1199487303944_1131380595_636741_1964923_n.jpg

I didn't actually see him properly, only just noticed him when I uploaded the pics O:

5295_1199527784956_1131380595_637076_247693_n.jpg

5295_1199527824957_1131380595_637077_7164338_n.jpg

5295_1199528064963_1131380595_637083_4596549_n.jpg

In the words of my friend: "He pretty much ran the festival. He should have been a headliner =("

talking about photos of Hans...
tried to get my cam back to fucissing, so the short break between the songs or whenever it was was a god chance to...plus, there was no smoke, for once...

sorry Hans you´re on there ;P

15gw8k2.jpg

315zjbp.jpg