Official Off Topic Thread

Yea but like i said, ill probley get NO sleep considering i have to drive back 3 hours also....

plus ill probley wanna hang out after the concert and try to get laid...

im gonna see what exams they are, if they are worth missing ill go to the concert...

War Blade said:
Yea but like i said, ill probley get NO sleep considering i have to drive back 3 hours also....

plus ill probley wanna hang out after the concert and try to get laid...

im gonna see what exams they are, if they are worth missing ill go to the concert...

a man with a plan :lol:

Same thing happened to me last semester. god forbid, trivium, and a few other bands were coming the day before all my hardest exams. Luckily,its only like 30 minuted to my venue.

So any of you see 'Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children' yet? I had a japense version with english subtitles untill it finally came out in North America! For Final Fantasy VII fans I believe it delivers a good shit load of ass kickness! However on a viewers stand point, and a fan standpoint I found the English version's voice acting was a little cheesy...and for some characters just FUCKING sucked! Accept Aeris, her voice pwned...oh and Tife Lockhearts!

Haha, I'm a HUGE FF fan! I was already watching the Japanese subtitled version by the secon day of it's Japanese release (I love BitTorrent :) )
I haven't watched the English version yet though.. The voices can't be any cheesier than the Japanese version.

I think it delivered up to the expectations, but if people were expecting a massive, epic film, well with CGI and a studio that makes videogames instead of movies, you're bound to fall short of that.

The soundtrack is -awesome- and I've been listening to it since I first saw it last summer :lol:

SilentRealm said:
a man with a plan :lol:

A plan to rock and roll all night and party every day!

I get shit grades anyways... doesnt really matter if i fail, yngwie is worth it...

If it wasnt for yngwie i would still probley be listening to metallica and slipknot...

I thought it was all about the music but you took it to a whole new level

Of course, neo-classical guys it all the pussy!!! (i wish)

Kenneth R. said:
I think it delivered up to the expectations, but if people were expecting a massive, epic film, well with CGI and a studio that makes videogames instead of movies, you're bound to fall short of that.

The soundtrack is -awesome- and I've been listening to it since I first saw it last summer :lol:
Why isn't it a massive, epic film? It should be.... bu I havent seen it.:erk:

Kenneth R. said:
oh definitely not!!! Nobuo destroys. It's just too bad that they didn't write more to the story and animate another hour or so. It's still awesome
No offense to Sym X but they'd get their asses handed to them by Nobuo for VG music.