Official Off Topic Thread

And I went surfing today. It was fun.

Guitar > Surfing > Final Fantasy > Halo 2 > everything else

Hmmm.. Music > Video Games > Guitar > Surfing/Skateboarding

I surfed quite often when I went to NZ last summer (winter there at the time, but I'm Canadian so it felt like summer/fall) and I must say it was quite amusing.

I wish I could Snowboard or Surf when I want, but there is no snow or sea here so Guitar > Almost everything else > Drawing (my back feels like shit, I've been drawing in the floor like 6 hours)

well.. actually he isnt coming anymore.. i told him yesterday that it wouldnt be a good idea because I didnt think either of us would really want a long-distance thing in the end (which does suck coz he was bloody hot! ) - but I dont want to screw either of us around with the heartache and hassle of only being able to see each other occasionally

Maybe he just wanted a root Charis :p...........once he heard you talking like that he was probably glad you gave him the gentle fuck-off ;)
....and how are you dealing with the heartache and hassle of only seeing me once in the couple of years we've known each other :)

Taliwakker said:
Maybe he just wanted a root Charis ...........once he heard you talking like that he was probably glad you gave him the gentle fuck-off ....and how are you dealing with the heartache and hassle of only seeing me once in the couple of years we've known each other

why do you have to always talk like a jerk :p - It wasn't like that! Maybe he was a prick and just wanted a root but he wasn't getting one! I didnt talk like that anyway, I just shortened and sugar-coated for you coz I knew you'd love it.

>....and how are you dealing with the heartache and hassle of only seeing me once in the couple of years we've known each other

umm.. yeah.. I'm sure I'll be ok :lol:

Taliwakker said:
Take her for a drive into the desert...make her dig her own grave and then empty a few clips into the back of her skull....????

good plan, i was thinking more along the lines of the everglades since i live in florida and there are no deserts around.

The Yngster said:
soccer>>>>>>>>>>>>>watching grass grow/watching paint dry/other sayings that imply that something is boring as shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baseball

your opinion is wrong in this situation.:mad:

!@#$%^&* )(*&$*(_)#$%()_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*())(*#%^&+_)$%^&*()__)(*&^ !R$%^$
*something too offensive to post*

I just finished an exercise on operating systems and I have no idea where to copy-paste the souse code inside minix to make it run.

Edit: I know you don’t really give a shit but I just had to let all my anger out before I went crazy.So give me a brake ok !I have been working on it all day long.

Charis wrote
why do you have to always talk like a jerk :p - It wasn't like that!

Me? Talk like a jerk? Never. I was only being the voice of reason....well maybe more like the voice of probability....and yes it was like that. I know it...he knew it...and so do you :p

I didnt talk like that anyway, I just shortened and sugar-coated for you coz I knew you'd love it.

I do like like the sugar...thanks for thinking of me.

umm.. yeah.. I'm sure I'll be ok

You are so brave....be strong my little kitten.