Official Off Topic Thread

SilentRealm said:
Its the chicks that listen to the shit like slipknot and mudvayne and korn etc

No, usually those are just the typical little Hot Topic mallgoths and if they weren't latching onto that fad, then they'd be latching onto emo or the preppy thing or whatever.

Its the chicks that are diehard into only blackmetal or deathmetal shit that you have to watch out for...

or chicks that you pick up on the side of the road at a trailer park...

*refrence to last night

Okay anyways..

*I just stuck my amp out the window and jumped on my roaf and played the star spangled banner... Im such a patriot!

War_Blade said:
or chicks that you pick up on the side of the road at a trailer park...

*refrence to last night

Okay anyways..

*I just stuck my amp out the window and jumped on my roaf and played the star spangled banner... Im such a patriot!
Oh yeah? I have a Canada flag pin on my shoe at all times.

What's that feeling called again, when you're sad, because you can't find anything to do, because your band isnt practicing today, you don't feel like laying Halo as much, people arent online?

I hate Halo because you can headshot people like 6 times and they won't die right away. And there's no tactics involved in Halo.. It's just running around killing people with rediculously powerful weapons or unbelievably weak weapons until you die, but you just respawn like 3 seconds later.

MrFast said:
I hate Halo because you can headshot people like 6 times and they won't die right away. And there's no tactics involved in Halo.. It's just running around killing people with rediculously powerful weapons or unbelievably weak weapons until you die, but you just respawn like 3 seconds later.
i disagree. play the single player on legendary mode and you will learn the meaning of tactics. the same is true for most other good FPS

Yngvai X said:
Its the chicks that are diehard into only blackmetal or deathmetal shit that you have to watch out for...

yeah the ones that are stealing your kidneys in the middle of the night :lol: thankfully I never met anyone like that yet.

*looks at the game convo..* OOH! I'm NEARLY on my uni break till August (just got an assignment left which I'm actually supposed to be working on as I type this :loco: and two exams next week).. which means! I might be able to play a game or two over the holidays instead of being a bookworm all the time.

FPS game multiplayer is only fun with a group of friends IMO, because people you don't know are usually higher on the asshole-o-meter.

2 TVs. 2 Xboxes. 2 Opposite facing couches. 8 controllers. 4v4 Halo 2 - amazing fun. Strategy is huge, especially the misleading kind. Teamwork actually matters.

Kenneth R. said:
FPS game multiplayer is only fun with a group of friends IMO, because people you don't know are usually higher on the asshole-o-meter.
Kenneth!

Get ready for this!

I actually agree with you. :yow:

I'd much rather play UT with some friends on a lan connection. It's way better than playing with cheaters, haxx0rz, and 1337 people, because we all know eachother.

I haven't touched and FPS in a long time. I'm more of a RPG, RTS, TBS, adventure game type person. I think playing mech assault live ruined the FPS for me. Actually it ruined the whole xbox for me. I don't like to play games with griefers. They totally irk me. I quit WoW for the same reson.