Official Off Topic Thread

I just realised something today... I was thinking of old comic book characters and then thought of Superman, which made me think of the familiar line "It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's Superman!"

This is a ridiculous thing to say. Since they only figure out it's Superman after they realise it's not a bird or a plane, that means they scream It's a bird! or It's a plane! excitedly every time they see a bird or a plane. It just so happened to be Superman that time. It would be like walking along the street and screaming It's a bird!!!! every time you see a bird. Whoever thought up that line is a fucking moron.

Superman itself is the most stupid character ever created :) The only thing that rocks about it is the movie's music. John Williams of course.

Superman sucks. Biggest fascist super hero :D
People around him are rather idiotic, by not recognizing the relationshit between him and Clark Kent :D (They just need to look through the glasses and see :p)

Long live Conan :p

Yeah Conan rocks. He is what he is. He doesn't have split personality. And he can sleep with any girl he wants. All girls fall for him. Now that is what i call "super power" :lol:

:worship:
Taliwakker said:
War Blade wrote

You heard of 'The Bang Bus'? :lol:

I dont think i want to know..

but anyways she had cocaine, and was hot so yea... But know we cant get rid of her and she has no place to live, so we might be stuck with her...

any suggestions???

but anyways she had cocaine, and was hot so yea... But know we cant get rid of her and she has no place to live, so we might be stuck with her...

any suggestions???

Take her for a drive into the desert...make her dig her own grave and then empty a few clips into the back of her skull....????

thorakerfeldt.jpg

There! Now he is the best super hero!

Taliwakker said:
you better put out...Townseville is about 1400km from Brissy....thats a fair trek

well.. actually he isnt coming anymore.. i told him yesterday that it wouldnt be a good idea because I didnt think either of us would really want a long-distance thing in the end (which does suck coz he was bloody hot! :lol:) - but I dont want to screw either of us around with the heartache and hassle of only being able to see each other occasionally :( (so I have to stick to being *frustrated* for a while longer till I find a guy closer to home lol)

Taliwakker said:
Mikael ain't a superhero...these guys are superheroes

superheroesalb11.jpg
No. They're not superheroes. They cry for love, cry for pain, and arent back where they belong. And they also don't run around the city shooting bunny women with rubber darts and taking them back to the Edboy Mansion.

Now THESE GUYS are Superheroes.
edguy_superheroes-cover.jpg

MrFast said:
I just realised something today... I was thinking of old comic book characters and then thought of Superman, which made me think of the familiar line "It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's Superman!"

This is a ridiculous thing to say. Since they only figure out it's Superman after they realise it's not a bird or a plane, that means they scream It's a bird! or It's a plane! excitedly every time they see a bird or a plane. It just so happened to be Superman that time. It would be like walking along the street and screaming It's a bird!!!! every time you see a bird. Whoever thought up that line is a fucking moron.

you know what!!!! I never thought of that before but you are 100% correct! :lol:

Kenneth R. said:
the best super hero is clearly Mikael Åkerfeldt.

most definately sir! I always find it quietly funny how when people ask someone for their 'heroes' or 'idols' most people rattle off big celebrities or sporting stars or whatever.. I have two: Mikhael Akerfeldt and MJR. I tell people mine, and they just look at me like I'm a weirdo coz they have no clue who they are (which I am but that's not the point)