Official Off Topic Thread

Well i'm glad that i joined this forum. It's very educating, now i know have a BIG penis since i 48 shoesize. But then i ask myself, why the hell do i need a penis THAT big? I thought the never-ending debate on bigger-is-better didn't end, so we (the guys) still don't know what women want...

I just don't get the ladies, sorry :cry:

To "TongueRing"...you won't be laughing after you get food poisoning from a non-kosher hot dog...

:barf:

Tongue Ring said:
is this chart a joke or are there actually people that are crazy enough to believe there's actually any type of connection between penis size and shoe size?

if you read the info below on the site, you will see its purely a novelty chart and bears absolutely no scientific evidence!

Oguz said:
Well i'm glad that i joined this forum. It's very educating, now i know have a BIG penis since i 48 shoesize. But then i ask myself, why the hell do i need a penis THAT big? I thought the never-ending debate on bigger-is-better didn't end, so we (the guys) still don't know what women want...

well I think you guys should all measure yourselves and compare to the chart and tell us if its true or not :lol: - lets put this silly debate to rest for once and for all! (No lying!!!)

Anyone read the new Maddox book yet? We got a couple copies of it today at work (I work at Borders), and I started reading it, and have no choice but to conclude that it's pretty much the best thing ever.

SilentRealm said:
well I think you guys should all measure yourselves and compare to the chart and tell us if its true or not :lol: - lets put this silly debate to rest for once and for all! (No lying!!!)

Nemesis_lxix said:
:lol: So 17.4 cm is a good thing right ? (In your dreams mini weenie ! :lol:)

And about what a women wants.How can a guy know that when ever herself doesn’t know !

You know she's right...

Offtopic: Next week i'm finally getting my new guitar: Schecter C7 Hellraiser :headbang: One step closer to my huble home studio :worship:

We won our regional championship today!!!!!!!! we're going to the state champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won because i persuaded the announcer guy to play dreamtheater for the whole team's walk-up songs. mine was 'this dying soul'.

The whole day rocked! (even though I struck out twice and hit a double but got thrown out attempting totake third.)

With Oğuz joined, i think we became 4 Turks in the forum. And growing. That is good :kickass:

So Oğuz, what the hell you doin in Holland ?

arglebargle said:
Anyone read the new Maddox book yet? We got a couple copies of it today at work (I work at Borders), and I started reading it, and have no choice but to conclude that it's pretty much the best thing ever.
never really liked the guy. maybe 1 in 100 was actually funny

turke said:
With Oğuz joined, i think we became 4 Turks in the forum. And growing. That is good :kickass:

So Oğuz, what the hell you doin in Holland ?

Ha cool, you can find Turks everywere :D How are you doing?

Holland? Well ask my parents why i'm here... But it's holidays for me soon, then i 'll enjoy sunny Turkey :headbang:

arglebargle said:
I'm definitely buying it, that guy is hilarious! I can only imagine how much it rocks..