Official Off Topic Thread

MrFast said:
Hahaha, that's my birthday! :D

Plus I turn 18... 6+6+6=18 :headbang:
my god! you must be the son of the devil!!

The Omen looks feaky btw.....it's sold out here already, but i got my tickets..........

Nemesis_lxix said:
raven ! wow cool name !
My name is Sotiris and in Greek it means savior.

Well I hope everyone is proud pf me cos tomorrow I am going to fail in two classes !
What a great way to start your exams. :cry:

Dude, don't think like that! I just finished my exams and i actually did better that i thought i would, but only because i was confident. At first i was really nervous and thought i was gonna fail before i even started! But you shouldn't do that, because then you'll feel really shitty. Just get your hopes up and do your best, because that's all you can do. And believe me, it's a pain in the ass when you get your grade back and you just barely didn't make it. Then you would have wished you had taken the test with more confidence. It really helps!

Good luck tomorrow! :headbang:

MrFast said:
My girlfriend's buying me The Odyssey (the book) I can't wait to read it :D

Cool GF :D

MrFast said:
I'd laugh if it was :lol:

My name is Brandon, which is an Irish name meaning "raven". Just a little tidbit of awesome information :headbang:

My name used to be justin, but for some reason everyone calls my Zorro...

O well, could be worse i guess...

Oguz286 said:
Dude, don't think like that! I just finished my exams and i actually did better that i thought i would, but only because i was confident. At first i was really nervous and thought i was gonna fail before i even started! But you shouldn't do that, because then you'll feel really shitty. Just get your hopes up and do your best, because that's all you can do. And believe me, it's a pain in the ass when you get your grade back and you just barely didn't make it. Then you would have wished you had taken the test with more confidence. It really helps!

Good luck tomorrow! :headbang:
thanx...
Well the first class is about electronic portals and how they are used to create true-false sequences of 0-1 so basically for a programmer is like rediscovering the wheel so its useless and pointless as much is hard.The second is programming in java which is important but the project I had to prepare was so hard that no more than 3 people I know have done it and they are not willing to share any tips so…

Hey did you know, our national team has became the third of all in the last World Cup, but in this one, they couldn't even pass the qualification stage :)

Snapple "Real Fact" #243

If you put all the streets in New York City in a straight line, they would stretch to Japan.