Official Off Topic Thread

I was on break outside of work this time last summer, and I kept hearing this
high pitched peep coming from around the corner. When I looked, I saw a red tailed hawk (Midewestern USA predatory bird) plucking the fur off of a baby bunny. When I attempted to approach the bird, he flew off, but didn't leave the bunny behind. As much as it sucked, baby hawks gotta eat too....

J-Dubya - Likes animals better than most people.... :heh:

edit: Not talking as a food source for me here...like, as in "care for" lol

J-Dubya 777 said:
I was on break outside of work this time last summer, and I kept hearing this
high pitched peep coming from around the corner. When I looked, I saw a red tailed hawk (Midewestern USA predatory bird) plucking the fur off of a baby bunny. When I attempted to approach the bird, he flew off, but didn't leave the bunny behind. As much as it sucked, baby hawks gotta eat too....
:erk: Aw... You have a point though; all animals need food and there's nothing wrong with them doing what comes naturally to them. That's why my cat is going to be an indoor cat for a while, at least until the rabbits get too big for him to kill.

I got an interesting proposition the other day! My ex-mother-in-law - my son's grandmother - offered us an all expenses paid trip over to Delaware to see her again next year around May-June. I'm wondering if I would get lucky and Symphony X's new album will be out by then, and if they are going to be having any shows around that time! It's a long shot, but it's the closest chance I'm EVER going to have in my life to get to see them live! It would be a real shame to get all that way and not get to see them still :(

Time-Machinist said:

when I first was this it was 7.30 in the morning and I just got up because my phone rang (it was my mom,so this is why I didn’t kill her for waking me up) and I just thought I should check for any new threads (my computer is on-line 24/7)
and I saw this….thank you !
laughing your ass of is a great way to start your day :lol:

SilentRealm said:
I got an interesting proposition the other day! My ex-mother-in-law - my son's grandmother - offered us an all expenses paid trip over to Delaware to see her again next year around May-June. I'm wondering if I would get lucky and Symphony X's new album will be out by then, and if they are going to be having any shows around that time! It's a long shot, but it's the closest chance I'm EVER going to have in my life to get to see them live! It would be a real shame to get all that way and not get to see them still :(

ex-mother-in-law ?
my son's grandmother ?
you were married and have a son ? I had no idea about that !

Hey Silent Realm. Do you mind if i ask, how old were you when your son was born ? Actually i always sense that "Lorelai Gilmore" in you :)

:worship: John Petrucci :lol:

Snapple "Real Fact" #113:
The fastest recorded speed of a racehorse was over 43 mph.

Snapple Real Fact #666:
John Petrocci = GOD!!!

Congrats on graduating, MrFast. :)

I just started working at Decibel magazine/Red Flag media last week and I think I've impressed them because they just gave me a big project to work on today. It's so nice to finally be able to do something I enjoy doing. Plus, as I found out today, the job has some nice perks (i.e. guest lists for shows and free merch). :)

Mazel Tov!!!111!!1!!11!11oneone!!!!eleventyone11!!!!!!!11!!1!!!exclamationpoint!!!11!!!!!111!!!!!oneoneoonehundredelevenmilliononehundredeleventhousandonehundredeleven!!!!!!!11111!!!!!111!!!!!1

Seriously though, congradulations man! Can we expect College, or are you going straight to the dead end low paying job?

And I still have literally exactly 1 year left of high school. :cry:

yes I used to be married when I was a dumb teenager! Not one of the smartest moves I ever made, but I learned my mistake :p - it lasted from age 19-almost 22 and yes I have a child who was born from that. I'm surprised more people didnt know coz I make it fairly open knowledge. I had my son Josh when I was 20 and he is now just about to turn 6 in July. His family is from the states.

But what about Symphony X!! I really hope they'll be making public appearances around that time!