Official Off Topic Thread

Hooray! Today is my last day!

School ends at 10:00 today, and then I'm FINALLY DONE. With 11th grade. :erk: Still got another one to go. Next year should be fun for me though, I signed up for an information technology class for next year, and I'll be working with computers for half of the school day EVERY DAY. It'll be great. :)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Hooray! Today is my last day!

School ends at 10:00 today, and then I'm FINALLY DONE. With 11th grade. :erk: Still got another one to go. Next year should be fun for me though, I signed up for an information technology class for next year, and I'll be working with computers for half of the school day EVERY DAY. It'll be great. :)
I made the mistake of doing that this year too, it was an online class with no teacher supervising so my ADD went nuts. I just ended up uploading stuff on progarchives and playing Tetris all year.

No toys can be returned for any reason. That's why you actually have to test out all the vibrators and so on before you can sell them. So when the attractive women come up to the front, you get to take out their vibes and pop in some batteries and make sure they work. it's kind of funny how uncomfortable some people get hehe, but it's part of the job.

And generally, there is no sales pitch. that dude went over to the ass plug section on his own and got it. all i have to ask is if he wants lube heh.

:erk: I think my post was lost, so I'll try and reiterate. If my initial post magically reappears please delete this one or whatever, thanks in advance.

I'm not on "vacation" per se, but I'm taking a 5 credit semester at sea, plus a 1 credit CPR course which involves watching cheesy videos and making out with plastic dummies. The five credit part is a huge pain in the ass, and that involves Coast Guard certifications in other pain in the ass things such as welding, etc.

Nemesis, my stay in Greece was alright. I was there during some holiday, and many businesses were closed so I wasn't able to do much. I did the mandatory Parthenon/Acropolis/Temple of Hephaestos visits, and that was nice. However, the men I came across in Greece were incredibly perverted, and I'm not being humorous when I'm saying that. Edit about Greece: What kind of surprised me was how much Greek I was able to read. Too much physics for me! lol

So far Romania is ok. The Black Sea really is black, which kind of surprised me </ditz>. I can walk down the street and it can be really beautiful, but I can turn the corner and it will look like Bratislava, only it's not funny because it's right in front of my face. Kids digging through the garbage and asking me for money kind of puts a damper on the experience. :( However, I will be taking a trip to the Danube tomorrow which should be interesting.

From past experiences, my favorite place was Lisbon. There's plenty to do, the food is great (always important of course), and I didn't feel like a complete dolt because I was actually able to communicate with the locals, who were extremely friendly.

Now the one thing I have to ask is this, to Zach: Besides being able to tell really great stories, what exactly are the perks of working in a sex shop?

DoomsdayZach said:
No toys can be returned for any reason. That's why you actually have to test out all the vibrators and so on before you can sell them. So when the attractive women come up to the front, you get to take out their vibes and pop in some batteries and make sure they work. it's kind of funny how uncomfortable some people get hehe, but it's part of the job.

And generally, there is no sales pitch. that dude went over to the ass plug section on his own and got it. all i have to ask is if he wants lube heh.
i totally want your job

Tongue_Ring said:
apparantly you haven't ever had an orgasm from your prostate being stimulated from the inside if your colon
That is the most disturbing thing I have ever read, and I've read most of TuckerMax's stories.

I'm literally scarred for life.

Beelzebub said:
Nemesis, my stay in Greece was alright. I was there during some holiday, and many businesses were closed so I wasn't able to do much. I did the mandatory Parthenon/Acropolis/Temple of Hephaestos visits, and that was nice. However, the men I came across in Greece were incredibly perverted, and I'm not being humorous when I'm saying that. Edit about Greece: What kind of surprised me was how much Greek I was able to read. Too much physics for me! lol

You must mean a religious holiday we had a couple of days ago but this lasted just a day.I am sure you have missed the best parts of visiting Greece.All the archeological memorials are cool but there is more to it like rock clubs, taverns and much more but since you enjoyed yourself,I guess its ok.
Well,you may be overreacting on the perverted part.
It is true that Greek guys like to hit on pretty tourists (I even do that myself sometimes :heh:) but what do you mean perverted ? What exactly happened to you that you thought it was perverted ?

Well,most words in science are derived from Greek.
Any new words you learned and like to share with us ?

Oguz286 said:
Nice tour!

Today i graduated from highschool and bought myself a new guitar! :D I'm sooooooooo happy with my new sevenstring :D

Well done ! :headbang: :kickass:

I hope that day comes for me soon.
So tell us,what kind of guitar did you get ?

Today I signed up on a new gym that twice as expensive as the one I was going but everything there is brand new and all the equipment is electronic and really great.Tomorrow I will even go for a massage and from what I have seen the masseuse is really cute too :heh: hehehehe