Official Off Topic Thread

AHHHHH!!!

I found out they wont let my into music theory class, cause i only have one music credit and i have to wait another year until i have two...

now im gonna have to wait till im a senior... this blows...

Nemesis_lxix said:
The board is not that interesting at the time and this has been going on for over a month.
More and more people are going away and there is just nothing interesting going on in metal these days so we can talk about it….

You mean since the closure of the hot chicks thread :lol:

Everyone is just waiting for the new CD, and there hasn't been a real studio update since June...

War_Blade, that sucks... But it's just your stupid school system :D
If you want to study arts and music here, well, just go to the academy of arts... Simple.
(or you can simply join the school orchestra :lol: )

Indeed we are. :lol: But hey, it's gonna be pretty fuckin' sick on stage, seeing a flying v and a Kramer Tiger Striped guitar going around 2 different peoples' backs at the same time. :D

The Dunlop Straplocks are the best for spinning the guitar around your back. Tubbs, do you play a standard shaped guitar (Strat, Dinky, M/H/MH, RG, etc)? Because spinning the guitar is ALOT more complicated with an oddly shaped instrument. I tried doing it with my flying v this morning and I kept hitting myself in the head.

Just try not to kill the drummer while doing it :)

Pretty off topic, anybody remember this ? One of my favorites from the eighties or nineties i don't remember :)

The woman in the picture is what i call "the metal chick" :lol:

captpwr2bv4.jpg