Official Off Topic Thread

turke said:
You mean since the closure of the hot chicks thread :lol:
After several hours of therapy I got over the hot chick thread !

Its just that more and more people are going away,I miss some people who used to post here and just vanished into thin air.

A couple of days ago when I came back and checked the forum,there was a pm from a user in the general forum saying goodby.
And there is nothing going on anymore ! :cry:

Ptah Khnemu said:
Indeed we are. :lol: But hey, it's gonna be pretty fuckin' sick on stage, seeing a flying v and a Kramer Tiger Striped guitar going around 2 different peoples' backs at the same time. :D

The Dunlop Straplocks are the best for spinning the guitar around your back. Tubbs, do you play a standard shaped guitar (Strat, Dinky, M/H/MH, RG, etc)? Because spinning the guitar is ALOT more complicated with an oddly shaped instrument. I tried doing it with my flying v this morning and I kept hitting myself in the head.

why dont you just play the instruments???:erk:

turke said:
Not to worry, your favorite neighbour is here :) Open the fridge, get a beer, and watch some stupid TV. You'll be fine.

Hey neighbour ! I am out of beer,got any ?

Speaking of stupid tv,do you know this serial
Sorry,but I couldn’t find a bigger pic.

D805.jpg

There is a really cute chick in the show.
3.jpg

Hey Nemesis, that chick is in fact half greek, did you know it ? :) The other chicks in the serial is turkish i think. She started her own leading role serial nowadays, so she quit the show you are talking about.

But if you ask me, all our serials suck :) They are all like each other. It is like an american romance spiced up turkish culture mayhem with italian mafia and guns everywhere. Total bullshit :)

i just saw a really stupid quote from ozzy...

"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I don't do that because the strap might come loose, launch the guitar across the room, and I might need a new one. :(

A friend of mine had his strap come of at his gig the other night about 5 times. And he kept losing his pick too. lol. He made a deal that they would play the mario theme if someone gave him a pick.

turke said:
Hey Nemesis, that chick is in fact half greek, did you know it ? :) The other chicks in the serial is turkish i think. She started her own leading role serial nowadays, so she quit the show you are talking about.

But if you ask me, all our serials suck :) They are all like each other. It is like an american romance spiced up turkish culture mayhem with italian mafia and guns everywhere. Total bullshit :)
I have seen her in several Greek serials and I think she is kinda cute.
I believe she is also a pop singer but I don’t really care.

People here are going crazy with the stupid serial,like there weren’t enough stupid serials about couples of deferent origin falling in love and blah-blah-blah.Now we also import serials from other countries.
So chicks I know watch this so I sticked around in several episodes myself.
I like some of the more “funny” characters like grandpa and the old lady or the father but the chick is ugly and a dude looks gay :lol:

The only kind of serials I like are based on comedy,like friends, married with children,complete savages,two and half men.

Nemesis_lxix said:
I thought that this quote is probably one of the most clever thing that Ozzy has said in his life.

He mast had been sober at the time.
Other way around... notice all musicians who have been heavy into ***** are only good while they're heavy into *****? Megadeth is a prime example.

Edit: holy hell, what's with the auto-censor? Is narcotics a better word?

Fuck
ass
dick
cunt
drug

but add an "s" to that last one... *****

wow... danceboy would be upset if he could ever stop dancing :danceboy:

DoomsdayZach said:
Satriani *didn't* inspire me to play. And no, i'm not some pointless wanky shredder, i just like to fuck around on my guitar. I see nothing wrong with getting inspired by a good riff over a thousand notes per measure.

so your saying it's a good thing that kids are playing emo chords cause fall out boy inspired them?