Official Off Topic Thread

OfSinsAndShred said:
My band got indirectly mentioned in a Blabbermouth article today! http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=6139
That's pretty cool. And even cooler 'cause this is my "Meltdown birthday" (I joined the band a year ago today). Weird, huh?

Edit: Hahaha, we just got offered a show with Terror Level Red. Kevin Bacon's son is in that band. I now have only two degrees of seperation to Kevin Bacon! :lol:
I don't see it, that's an article about Coal Chamber...

Tubbs Mcgee said:
What the hell is with all of the Emperor avatars? I already changed it due to the n00bs. :erk:

n00bs either like Emperor or just use the av too loook cool.

That's why I use unique avatars, like my Anaal Nathrakh one.

Montu Sekhmet said:
n00bs either like Emperor or just use the av too loook cool.

That's why I use unique avatars, like my Anaal Nathrakh one.
I'm pretty sure mine's unique enough now. REP POINTS for anyone who knows what the album is. I'm sure it won't be too difficult. Emperor isn't for n00bs though, they're for 1337 people. It's the n00bs that use the album cover to make them look cool when they really suck in reality. Damn n00bs!

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I don't see what the hell everyone's problem is with Meshuggah. They're a very unique band.

Meshuggah's OK. I got Catch-33 and after being weirded out the first time, ended up liking it. Not sure I'll go back for more, but I like what I have.

Reactions: Tubbs