Official Off Topic Thread

^ Hooray! It's good to see people agreeing with me. It just seems as though the world is brainwashed by this crap and they are too familiar with it or something to snap out of it. :erk:

Anyway, luckily nobody in my band does that crap so I don't need to worry.

I am overlooking the the sepulchral throng of tortured souls supine before the pitiless evil of the abyss, not in it.

I'm in my own little bubble, trapped in the pit of everything you said.

About the drug thing.... I like to smoke the reefer once in a while, just because it's the only thing that gets me to just stop actually thinking for a few hours. Everybody around me knows that I think way too hard for way too long, and I don't stop, so I might as well burn myself out in one way that'll leave me stupid for a few hours than let myself go insane from thinking too hard.
Drugs aren't always all bad. It just depends on the person.

I'm in my own little bubble, trapped in the pit of everything you said.

About the drug thing.... I like to smoke the reefer once in a while, just because it's the only thing that gets me to just stop actually thinking for a few hours. Everybody around me knows that I think way too hard for way too long, and I don't stop, so I might as well burn myself out in one way that'll leave me stupid for a few hours than let myself go insane from thinking too hard.
Drugs aren't always all bad. It just depends on the person.

You're taking a massive risk man... They might help you not to think for a couple of hours at the moment, but they screw your mind, and you might find that you can't think at all... But it's your life man, just think carefully about the consequences of everything you do...

I used to drink quite a lot when I was 18-20 years old. Now I'm glad those days are over. Nowadays I drink usually two times per month. I have never used drugs, no one has ever even offered me those.

I drink alot, and often enough! Drugs as long as it be weed is fine, depending on the quantity and how often you do it! I do it sometimes and it doesn't interfer with my thinking process, since i've done it before exams and classes and I find it makes me focus better! But I can agree that its not a good thing since alot of people do not know when to stop, I know some people who smoke 4 -6 times a day minimum every day of the week! THis guy used to be a genious....so much for that!

Beer FTW, who doesn't like a Devils Oyster, or Sex on the Beach, Screw Driver, Rum and Coke, Scotch on the Rocks, Bloody Marry...etc! Everyone has their own likes and disliked of alcohol, whine, beer, liquor...you know how it is