Official Off Topic Thread

I'm drunk right now! Also, every now and then a bit of the doob isn't bad, though i RARELY partake. It's not a risk in my life, so whatever. I've got friends who do coke and so forth and THAT isn't worth it. And i agree, if you're smoking pot every day then you probably need to re-evaluate your situation. However, if it's recreational and don't need to worry about your job or whatever doing drug tests, have at it i say.

Drinking, again, is all about how often, quantity, and reason. Ain't nothing wrong with a few drinks every now and then.

Hey now, I never said that dp was better than booze. What do take me for!

Ok, I thought so after seeing:

NegativeVolume said:
Hell yeah, alcohol for the win
Montu Sekhmet said:
Dr. Pepper = ftw

But yea you didn't make a comparison so my wrong...

On the drug topic I gotta agree with DZach, try to keep it kinda controlled and everything's smooth. The every day habit is propably the worst, I've been there when it comes to drinking and it's a fucking sick situation. After a period of drinking I'd be totally emptied of creativity and generally uninspired to do anything. That would hold on until I got a few drinks at which moment everything was perfect... I guess there are others that find alcohol and drugs as a great source of creativity but that was not the case for me so I decided to get out of it and (try) to keep it under control. It's much better tbh.

I don't get those who are completely against any form of entertaining substance though... What are you? Seventh-day adventists? You'll eventually take some form of legal drug anyway so why not prefer the natural ones instead.

Oh jeez, I can't believe you guyz sometimes. :erk:

You disappoint me.

Just because you're not a fan of something doesn't mean it's bad. I haven't done any drugs but I don't go condemning my friends who do, it's their life and it's none of my business. Moderation is key to everything I say, nothing wrong with having some fun :kickass:

Fun is what you make it, if you can have fun with alcohol thats totally fine, if you can without it, still fine. Just as long as you have a good time and nothing bad happens. As for me, I dont drink, its not appealing to me. And I have as much fun as the drunks, and possibly more fun cuz I can clearly pay attention to the crazy drunk antics:)

The moderation arguement is fine and all, but drugs/alchohol reduce your perception of your moderation limits.

poor example of what? i'm merely pointing out that there are things that, no matter how you feel about them, ARE bad. personally i feel that drugs fall into this category.

but, i'm not like tubbs in that i think occasional and modest drinking is fine. drunken stupidity however, i feel falls under the former category.