Official Off Topic Thread

He is going to start it with all the non-believers, smoking cigarettes and smoking pot OCCASIONALY is a big differ, especially around where I live! Sometimes someone says, "hey 'ski i'm rolling a J wanna smoke with us?" I reply "Sure why not!" I've never purchased weed in my life, nore will i probably ever. However someone who smokes cigarettes I have no sympathy for since they gotta buy a pack, and most smokers smoke minimum a pack a day, however you cannot smoke weed all day long, and if you do you are very lucky to have no life and that much money lol!

Uh... no it isn't. There is no lack of logic. To me, the logic of "it is evil and should never do it because you will die and OMG" is far more astounding.

Thank you Zak.

Not drinking does not make one emo, so that means lack of logic was used in the sentence.

My post mentioned NOTHING about drinking, and had 2 pot references...
Damn Packer fans!

I was rofling so hard when I saw this.

I was in a bad mood :Smokedev:
(which is happening FAR too frequently)
I'll be in a happy mood when my new used Caparison gets here from Japan...
Coming to the Musician Corner thread soon!

Probably because he's gona start his killing spree with me, right? :lol:

Nah, ever see Hostel?:heh:

:lol:

My emo reference was more from your band whining than your evangelistic rant...

J-Dubya

I just saw Eragon, and it might qualify for the worst movie ever. Don't see it.

why did you go see that? :lol: clearly it was as cheesy as the D&D movie they made for kids a few years ago. horrid attempt at fantasy and capitalizing on the success of LoTR & Harry P. obviously they failed to realize that plot and iconography were what drove those, and not just the presence of zomg dragonz.